Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be the killjoy and call bullshit, on the grounds that at least ONE of the other Geelong players would have recognised who she was.
Doesnt the post say, the Geelong teammates informed Mackie who she was, but it was Mackie that had no idea who she was.

Edit: Read the rest of the Thread, found another say what i just said. Disregard my reply mate

Last edited:
Let’s get real. There are more gay players, permanent and transitional, than are ever speculated about.
Take one from my era and I’m a Carlton supporter. Aaron Hamill.
Long speculated to be gay.
In fact John Elliot is rumoured to have accused him of being gay, in the presence of others at the Carlton B&F, when he was on the verge of leaving Carlton for St Kilda. Why he did that remains a mystery. I don’t care what he or anyone says, going to St Kilda was not to his benefit.
He is now into his 50’s. Never married. No kids.
Definitely gay.

Credibility killer right there.

Mate said he saw a footballer who pressed down on his perineum to hold in his ejaculate during an extended self-love sesh in the offseason.
Presented to ED with pain, which sorted itself out once he pissed out the "blockage."

Also, lest we forget:
I saw Rory Sloane at a grocery store in Norwood. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You mean a video for a roast? Ted wasn’t a saint but anyone using this video as an example is kidding themselves.
He was a prick of a guy. I can tell you 9 year old kids were invited to a state of origin game and to meet the players in the rooms. One of the young kids walked up to ‘Mr Whitten’ and asked is he could sign his footy for him. Ted’s response? ‘Piss off’

Mate said he saw a footballer who pressed down on his perineum to hold in his ejaculate during an extended self-love sesh in the offseason.
Presented to ED with pain, which sorted itself out once he pissed out the "blockage."

Also, lest we forget:
I saw Rory Sloane at a grocery store in Norwood. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Was this when Sloane was 12 years old or something? What an annoying prick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well why do you think that is?
Isn’t the answer because, despite social changes, it is still a much bigger thing to own up to being gay rather than owning up to something else, when that something else, is known to and accepted as part of straight society. So u can be a coke head, a massive gambler, an exhibitionist provided you do those bad things in a straight context. But to be gay is a stretch outside that context.
If I was a player manager I would counsel a gay player from “coming out”. When that happens that unruly beast The Media (and that includes, but isn’t limited to, all the nutters and haters on Social Media) takes over. And it then causes distortions and detriments.

Well it’s fairly obvious with the comments even on here describing gay activities, that the average afl bogan supporter is going to need counselling when his ‘hero’ comes out.

Also, lest we forget:
Saw the exact same thing in a thread about Tim Kelly with his name replacing Rory’s

Mate said he went to Tafe with a guy who claimed to have sex with Nick Riewoldt. Apparently he's bi

Maybe why Zac was giving him the CFM eyes in this pic.
Nick-Riewoldt-and-Zac-Dawson-st-kilda-photo-scandal.jpg

Bit confused, was it your “mate” or the footballer that had the blockage?

Also, lest we forget:
Nice story. That's the third player now who has been "inserted" into this funny little tale :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back