Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A key Eagle is out for the year with a stress fracture to their foot.

Thats all ill say. I think the plan is to drop it on people Thursday night who it is with a late out so you will have to wait til then
Rioli no show at training tonight, must be him if true then? He had stress fracture issues at the start of the season too. I wouldnt classify him as a key eagle though.

The whisperer blatantly makes shit up and then deletes wrong opinions while bragging about the dart that landed. Why anyone would follow or listen to that account is beyond me

It's also Ricky Nixon I think. Same arrogance

The whisperer blatantly makes s**t up and then deletes wrong opinions while bragging about the dart that landed. Why anyone would follow or listen to that account is beyond me

It's also Ricky Nixon I think. Same arrogance
I was thinking it's Ricky too but from reading his grammar on fb and twitter, there is no way it can be unless he has someone writing for him

Rumour as fact Richmond assistant coach Justin Leppitsch rides the train to Punt Rd every morning on the good ol' Frankston line and all the way from Franga as well!!

Now you can all get back to squabbling over the petty sh1t you have been squabbling over for the last half dozen pages.
Served him at the servo up the road from Franga station when I worked there years ago. I could see this being true. Thoroughly unexciting. But very plausible.

Served him at the servo up the road from Franga station when I worked there years ago. I could see this being true. Thoroughly unexciting. But very plausible.

I used to see him on the train all the time.. Then he got the gig at Brisbane. Haven't seen him on the train since.

Oh well if thats the case I have a good one.

Apparently Darcy Moore and Jack Sinclair are in a relationship.
That’s good, that rumour is also old tho. Good luck to them if they are in relationship. It is 2019 isn’t it or is being gay still taboo? Or are you a homophobe?
The only thing i care about Jack Sinclair is that he plays good footy.
His insta suggests he has a gf tho

That’s good, that rumour is also old tho. Good luck to them if they are in relationship. It is 2019 isn’t it or is being gay still taboo? Or are you a homophobe?
The only thing i care about Jack Sinclair is that he plays good footy.
His insta suggests he has a gf tho
Jack Sinclair is a human being. Why would you only care about him playing good footy. So if he plays bad footy he is no longer worthy of being cared for as a kind, loving, human being? Shame on you. Footballers aren't robots.

Jack Sinclair is a human being. Why would you only care about him playing good footy. So if he plays bad footy he is no longer worthy of being cared for as a kind, loving, human being? Shame on you. Footballers aren't robots.
Cos he’s a footy player.
That’s all I’d care about.
Unless he got injured, then I’d care about him recovering quickly to play football.
I suppose you care for the brand of moisturiser he uses or if he exfoliates?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cos he’s a footy player.
That’s all I’d care about.
Unless he got injured, then I’d care about him recovering quickly to play football.
I suppose you care for the brand of moisturiser he uses or if he exfoliates?
Well I have news for you. I don't care about you or your moisturiser anymore. I'm so done with you, we're through.

This is a rumour thread which is inviting people to post rumours they’ve heard. Then some people bag other people for the rumours they post.
More than any other thread I wish people wouldn’t bag others for what they post. If you don’t want to read rumours that people have heard then don’t read this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back