Best Player In Under 19s division 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard That Hobbs Has Played 13 Knights Games.
He Had Qualified During The Year As He Had Played 2 Games With Whittlesea But Played Too Many For The Knights.

But Where It Gets Tricky Is The Knights Dropped Him And Wanted Him To Play 19's So That He Is Still Playing, Rather Then Just Siiting On The Side Line.

Apparently They Are Having A Meeting Today.
The Knights And Whittlesea Have Both Put In Letters.
Will Be Interesting.

My Own Opinion Is That If The Knights Are Still Playing And As Long As He Has Qualified He Should Be Able To Play.

Any Thoughts

hey mate yer your right about him playin to many games, but whitttlesea found out during the year from the nfl if he played 2 games for his local club then he could still play finals no matter how many games for knights,
this is where whittlesea and the nfl got there wires crossed, the nfl thought whittlesea ment junior finals and everything would have been alright but seein 19's counts as seniors the minium required games is 3.
A big rap to south morang cause the wisper was they had the final say about our fate and decided we were the best side on the day and we deserved to go through and play hursty for a spot in the granny

2007 Grand Final Division 2 u19s

Whittlesea Vs Mernda

This game is going to be HUGE! one of the biggest rivalries in the league and the two teams going head to head in the final.

hey guys, im a new user just thought i'd give my opinion(essay) on the standout players or those who get under the radar from each 19's div 2 side from what i could see...dont jump down my throat its only my opinion.
W'Sea-McVeigh(24) great mobility,Neophitou(34) big body who finds the footy n is hard to bring down.
Macleod-Crompton(24)is their standout by far n Sherpa(19) is no easy pushover
Mernda-While not the best playr in the league Adams(21) is an imposing force when he's breakin packs n bringin his teammates into the game.Stewart(22) is clever n Saddington(2) can play anywhere.
Hursty-Gray(21) is by far the best fwd in the league with his smarts n strength,Milne(23)has class at times but needs a little more balls to the hard ball but that will come with more time playin against big bodies.for Haycraft (55)the skies the limit but didnt take the 19's comp by storm this yr.
Lalor-Not many to brag bout, Morrison(9) when he played n Carmusciano (aka Cashmore)kicking 17 v Resa
Lower-Zimbolani(14) and Barden(20)proved double trouble in attack.Billy Barden is their best by far but deservedly has played 1's most of yr.
Watsonia-Watsonia should be renamed Jamie Harris's(11) side cos is the only player with a touch of class or talent.
Thomastown-M.Sinni(32)is a ball magnet n gets so much of it,D.Sinni(57)is a great fwd with exceptional hands.imagine if he were fit?Their small fwd setup was a strength with 3 kicking 20 or so goals Chesher(16),Vitalleri(26) and Whittingslow(3).
Sth Morang-Burrows(7) is a ball magnet with a future but looks like his 5y.o no offence.Duncan is their go-to man but just not capable enough.
Resa-D.Ryan(36) wouldve been better off playn for a team with talent like east keilor u/9's so he could have sum1 capable to pass to.he has talent
Wallan-what can i say!would prob be beateen by east keiolor u/9's...without D.Ryan!
As for the teams and their yr...
W'Sea-major credit to em,young side who i predicted to be plenty of run.my only concern was their physicality against the likes of mernda,thommo n hursty but have coped.all the best to them.
Macleod-highly overated early,still expected them to make finals but not pose a threat.too soft
Mernda-an all-round side who play for eachother.the debate bout them only being 1st coz not playn good players in seniors is crap, they beat whoeva they come across n thats all they can do.good luck against the seas but u should bring it home due to experience.
Hursty-i tipped u early to be grand finalists this yr but unfortunately not to be.
100 gl season to gray the highlight.
Lalor-never expected to pose a threat
Lower-my early tip for premiers...dissapointing exit.
Wats-in their 1st yr back in 19's cmp were always gonna be making up numbers.
Thommo-showed character to come back from 6 losses in 1st 6 games to miss finals on %age.afew teams were happy to see them not make it coz afew upsets couldve been on the cards.especially after small loses to mernda n hursty close to finals.
Sth Morang-i think lucky to make the finals over the rampaging bears from thommo but made the most of it with an upset in the 1st wk.not a bad yr.
Resa-need to get their act 2gether.
Wallan-also need to get their act 2gether.but credit to them have taken steps to doin that-have made moves towards a merger with east keilor u/9's to add depth n class.

hey guys, im a new user just thought i'd give my opinion(essay) on the standout players or those who get under the radar from each 19's div 2 side from what i could see...dont jump down my throat its only my opinion.
W'Sea-McVeigh(24) great mobility,Neophitou(34) big body who finds the footy n is hard to bring down.
Mernda-While not the best playr in the league Adams(21) is an imposing force when he's breakin packs n bringin his teammates into the game.Stewart(22) is clever n Saddington(2) can play anywhere.
Hursty-Gray(21) is by far the best fwd in the league with his smarts n strength,Milne(23)has class at times but needs a little more balls to the hard ball but that will come with more time playin against big bodies.for Haycraft (55)the skies the limit but didnt take the 19's comp by storm this yr.
Lalor-Not many to brag bout, Morrison(9) when he played n Carmusciano (aka Cashmore)kicking 17 v Resa
Lower-Zimbolani(14) and Barden(20)proved double trouble in attack.Billy Barden is their best by far but deservedly has played 1's most of yr.
Watsonia-Watsonia should be renamed Jamie Harris's(11) side cos is the only player with a touch of class or talent.
Thomastown-M.Sinni(32)is a ball magnet n gets so much of it,D.Sinni(57)is a great fwd with exceptional hands.imagine if he were fit?Their small fwd setup was a strength with 3 kicking 20 or so goals Chesher(16),Vitalleri(26) and Whittingslow(3).
Sth Morang-Burrows(7) is a ball magnet with a future but looks like his 5y.o no offence.Duncan is their go-to man but just not capable enough.
Resa-D.Ryan(36) wouldve been better off playn for a team with talent like east keilor u/9's so he could have sum1 capable to pass to.he has talent
Wallan-what can i say!would prob be beateen by east keiolor u/9's...without D.Ryan!
W'Sea-major credit to em,young side who i predicted to be plenty of run.my only concern was their physicality against the likes of mernda,thommo n hursty but have coped.all the best to them.
Macleod-highly overated early,still expected them to make finals but not pose a threat.too soft
Mernda-an all-round side who play for eachother.the debate bout them only being 1st coz not playn good players in seniors is crap, they beat whoeva they come across n thats all they can do.good luck against the seas but u should bring it home due to experience.
Hursty-i tipped u early to be grand finalists this yr but unfortunately not to be.
Thommo-showed character to come back from 6 losses in 1st 6 games to miss finals on %age.afew teams were happy to see them not make it coz afew upsets couldve been on the cards.especially after small loses to mernda n hursty close to finals.
Sth Morang-i think lucky to make the finals over the rampaging bears from thommo but made the most of it with an upset in the 1st wk.not a bad yr.
Wallan-also need to get their act 2gether.but credit to them have taken steps to doin that-have made moves towards a merger with east keilor u/9's to add depth n class.

ur right about jamie harris a very good player... theres a couple of 19's players that have been playing seniors all year clarke and douglas that are very underated.

i think ur a goose and have to much time on ur hands. who do u play for?

i think ur a goose and have to much time on ur hands. who do u play for?

here here, what a tosser, watsonia have 6 or 7 good players, but you can't win matches with only that, the other 19 or so are very ordinary, by the way jamie harris turn the ball over alot, but all people see him getting the ball, you need to do something more often than not when you get it

Mate u r a tool.n macleodboy07 isnt far behind.watsonia may have 6-7 good players but good for watsonia and good for the grand finalists are a different thing.when we played them most of their team show no skill,guts or determination 2 win...n no i wont tell who i play 4 not b/c i have no guts but i simply dont wana get into discussion bout my team and r here to speak bout the comp in general.

Mate u r a tool.n macleodboy07 isnt far behind.watsonia may have 6-7 good players but good for watsonia and good for the grand finalists are a different thing.when we played them most of their team show no skill,guts or determination 2 win...n no i wont tell who i play 4 not b/c i have no guts but i simply dont wana get into discussion bout my team and r here to speak bout the comp in general.

You say your here to speak about the comp in general, but the majority of the above post is with regard to the lack of skill, guts and determinaton Watsonia have.

If you had any guts you would say who you play for, have absolutly no balls whatsoever, can give critisism to other teams but aren't willing to recieve any back? ********

got something to hide about ur team? or urself? ur probly just soft in general! the only people who dont give there identity are people who have something to hide and they have no creditability

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who cares about this game cos its goin to be that one sided its not funny! mernda will win this game with there eyes closed! i am good friends with a few of those boys n they will do it easy! no one will stop the might of luke shelton who is easily one of the best footballers goin round when he is fit! GAMEOVER whitlesea!!!!!

macleodboy07...who r u...i can tell u 4 1 i tore u c*n*ts not just giving it 2 u coz u calld me weak but u were by far the softest side in the league that were fnals contenders...not counting resa and wallan coz they didnt get near us enuf 2 remember their physical aspect

macleodboy07 who r u then if ur got so much guts...let me tell u 4 1 i tore u c*nts apart myself...and not just sledging ur team coz u said i have no guts but u were the softest team we played this yr not counting resa and wallan coz i cant really remember the physicl aspect of their game

mate how is 3 lines bout watsonia being plain S*** a majority of my talk...did u not see the f**kn essay i wrote earlier...u should have alook past just the last comment u idiot

you are what people would call a coksuker m8.. deadset girl grow a dik peasent. u dnt say ur clubs name but dish out to others lol tosser.. and writing an essay? get a life m8. i reckon u play for lower plenty.. they have the characteristics of a women

macleodboy07...who r u...i can tell u 4 1 i tore u c*n*ts not just giving it 2 u coz u calld me weak but u were by far the softest side in the league that were fnals contenders...not counting resa and wallan coz they didnt get near us enuf 2 remember their physical aspect

mate who are u surely u no where im from!
and well done to u must be good to tare apart a game of under 19's football against a side that struggled to fill a side all year! well done to do you u c***sucker! yeh lets all brag about taring apart a under 19's game woohoo!
the fact that macleod 19's made the finals is impressive when we had to fill our side with under 17's 2nd's players at 1 stage!
and i would have to agree that the macleod 19's were far from the toughest and most physical side in the comp but at least they never gave up! every game they ran out with there heads high and thats what prob won them a few games and got them into the finals! there attitude towards there footy!
they were a very young side all but 5 or 6 were 1st year under 19's so they are just going to get better as they develop!
great bunch of blokes and lets just see what ur running ur mouth about next year or the year after when they will be a top side!
they have some very good talented players that will play alot of senior footy!
so come on u weak C*** who do u play for!?

Hi Guys,
I'm from wallan and have played every team in the comp. I would have to say from what i seen the top 4 players in the comp for 19's would be:
shelton(mernda)
milne(hustbridge)
s.abela(thomastown)
stewart(mernda)

these guys were stand outs from every other players from what i seen and we played a couple of them twice.

Hi Guys,
I'm from wallan and have played every team in the comp. I would have to say from what i seen the top 4 players in the comp for 19's would be:
shelton(mernda)
milne(hustbridge)
s.abela(thomastown)
stewart(mernda)

these guys were stand outs from every other players from what i seen and we played a couple of them twice.

lol, did they get more then 40 possies against yas to be the stand outs compared to other clubs that romped yas haha.
but na they are freaks them blokes couldnt go past it dunno bout milne.
best player in the comp(who doesnt play 19s) would be shelton. hurstyys full forward is a freakshow.

lol, did they get more then 40 possies against yas to be the stand outs compared to other clubs that romped yas haha.
best player in the comp(who doesnt play 19s) would be shelton. hurstyys full forward is a freakshow.
yer adam grey i think his name is. he is a great player and suprised he didnt play senoirs, hard to match up on as he is very stong, smart and quick. not the tallest of blokes but knows how to get the ball and kick a goal.

what about A bennet mate? is still under 19's (but plays in the seniors) and is rumured to have won the league b&f! and even if he doesnt win it i dont think u can go past him for the best under 19's player in the comp playing or not playing under 19's

yer adam grey i think his name is. he is a great player and suprised he didnt play senoirs, hard to match up on as he is very stong, smart and quick. not the tallest of blokes but knows how to get the ball and kick a goal.

is andrew gray mate and yes very smart footballer just a bit heavy and lazy but doesnt stop him from kicking alot of goals!

what about A bennet mate? is still under 19's (but plays in the seniors) and is rumured to have won the league b&f! and even if he doesnt win it i dont think u can go past him for the best under 19's player in the comp playing or not playing under 19's

sorry ill rephrase that,.. shelton DOES play 19s my bad mate....yeah bennett is a freakshow but played everygame in the seniors, along with many other players that may not be as good as him but are better then those playin 19s. i think it should be down to those who played more 19s then seniors games or who regularly played 19s and not seniors.

what bout under 19 div 2 team of the year(regular under 19s players)? someone wanna have a crack at that. definates:
mernda - shelton, stewart, anderson, roberts...?
macleod - sherpa, crompton..?
whittlesea - teariki, buhaigair...?
wallan - nil
reservoir - nil
lalor - ?got like 12 u/19s players in the ones. there 19s are ordinary.
watsonia - harris
lower - zimbolani...
thomastown - ristic?

have a crack macloedboy u seem to no alot:thumbsu:

sorry ill rephrase that,.. shelton DOES play 19s my bad mate....yeah bennett is a freakshow but played everygame in the seniors, along with many other players that may not be as good as him but are better then those playin 19s. i think it should be down to those who played more 19s then seniors games or who regularly played 19s and not seniors.

what bout under 19 div 2 team of the year(regular under 19s players)? someone wanna have a crack at that. definates:
mernda - shelton, stewart, anderson, roberts...?
macleod - sherpa, crompton..?
whittlesea - teariki, buhaigair...?
wallan - nil
reservoir - nil
lalor - ?got like 12 u/19s players in the ones. there 19s are ordinary.
watsonia - harris
lower - zimbolani...
thomastown - ristic?

have a crack macloedboy u seem to no alot:thumbsu:

well i dont really no alot i only played 5 games in the under 19's and sat 1 on the bench so i could play in the final while the ones had the week off. i played 9 in the seniors so i can only comment on the teams i played against 1 of them were rezza so make it 4 teams i played against and i wouldnt have a clue who to pick for a team

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Player In Under 19s division 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back