Review Best. Season. Ever. Except. For. Premiership. Seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

My fav was definitely the Collingwood game, even though it was a dreadful day weather-wise. But I think the game that actually made me start to believe was Dusty's 300th; it was a game when losing was starting to have consequences and all the hype pre-match was about them, and we rolled out in front of 90,000 and belted them. I reckon that's when I first started thinking we were the real deal and not a flash in the pan.

vs the Blues. Was one of the most fun games I've attended in person (was beaten pretty convincingly by the final vs the Dogs)
Agree with this one. Was sitting in the stands with hawks radio on and watching the hawks stream past blues players who seemed unable to chase or apply pressure, and that was before the injuries even hit them.

When does Coach of the Year get announced? I expected it to be last night but heard nada.
I thought they wait until after the Grand Final so they can give it to Horse again.

Tonight I believe
Buckley said his 3 2 1 votes will go Fagan, Longmire, Mitchell. So he gives three votes to a bloke who just scrapes to the same position he made it to last season and 2 votes to a guy who coaches a team with so many advantages my hairdresser could coach them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Best. Season. Ever. Except. For. Premiership. Seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back