Best Under 18 Players In Wrfl And Bfl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about you lay off the kid.......... hes bottom age and playin good footy just wait and see cause he is only gonna get better..... as for the outs for the colts bellingham, turnbull and murphy would walk in to any snr side in the comp then you have younger players such as franklin, davay, mildenhall and davis that r very importent players.......... heard bellingham and turnbull should be bac next game could be interesting ?????

2 weeks ago a young man from the colts (Dan Davis) had his teeth accidently kneed out by his williamstown opponent which is very unlucky.
Dan was a key assest to the colts with his speed and big long kicks down to jase perkins in the forward line. Dan was dearly missed on saturday as the colts lacked speed in the midfield with the likes of snow in there who is quite possibly one of the slowest blokes in the comp. Without him they couldnt get close to kennedy who was far to quick for the colts midfielders.
Dan would of helped his teammates out alot on the weekend because he would of stuck close to kennedy.
I just wish Dan the best of luck in his recovery and hope he can get back t his best footy and helping the colts march back up the ladder.

To all the colts followers out there don't despair after the loss to altona we can and we will bounce back.To credit a few i don't think enough can be said of Shanon Franklin and Justin Snow who just seem to do the job week in week out.Shannon who doesnt always have the bset football knowledge puts forth 100% in every second he is out there.And justin snow is one of the most naturally talented footballers i have seen in a while,for someone like jase perkins it would seem easy kick a bag and dominate possesion every now and again.BUt lets take off about 4 inches in height and add about 20kgs and lack alot of leg speed and then u have snow.He does the job with what he has and is a credit to the club that they stick with raw talented fotballers not just athletes who pose as footballers.

Completely agree with the wraps on snow, personally i feel if he was to get fitter and add a running game to his already superb kicking and ball finding ability he would be one of the most dangerous young players going around in any league

supa coacha said:
lets get off port colts tho....every one on this site must be from port...its making me sick....altona 18's beat port with 18 players all day and 17 players for 1 qtr...altona is the real deal this year....and they r on the improve...footy god im intrested to kno what u think...still with jayden post to slot into the team and a couple of others bak from injury....they out played willy for 3 qtrs..apart from 2 goals in the first 3 minutes to williamstown altona shuld have won...what do u think?

Hi everyone,
can't get to sleep so I thought I'd tire my eyes out on the screen :D ...
anyway, yes i do agree with the others comments, you did say you were involved with the port melbourne colts in some ways.

Firstly yes Altona are starting to show their form as they always do mid/ladder part of the season, they struggle the first 5-6 rounds then bounce up, luckily for altona they have played albion and stalbans in that period.
Second I would like to say that when altona played Port and williamstown both sides didn't have full strength sides in which made it look like altona could come close to yet another 18's grand final apperance ( 2002, 03, 04 18's at Altona finished first, then bailed out to lose in straight sets to Spotty), But no not this year. If Port had their full list in the game would be probably as close as two teams could get. both should be fighting for 4th and 5th spot, after werribee, willi and spotswood.

Anyway back to bed.
cheers.

hail the greatman said:
2 weeks ago a young man from the colts (Dan Davis) had his teeth accidently kneed out by his williamstown opponent which is very unlucky.
Dan was a key assest to the colts with his speed and big long kicks down to jase perkins in the forward line. Dan was dearly missed on saturday as the colts lacked speed in the midfield with the likes of snow in there who is quite possibly one of the slowest blokes in the comp. Without him they couldnt get close to kennedy who was far to quick for the colts midfielders.
Dan would of helped his teammates out alot on the weekend because he would of stuck close to kennedy.
I just wish Dan the best of luck in his recovery and hope he can get back t his best footy and helping the colts march back up the ladder.
Heard about that incident not good wish the Kid all the best and a speedy recovery

swannysmum said:
To all the colts followers out there don't despair after the loss to altona we can and we will bounce back.To credit a few i don't think enough can be said of Shanon Franklin and Justin Snow who just seem to do the job week in week out.Shannon who doesnt always have the bset football knowledge puts forth 100% in every second he is out there.And justin snow is one of the most naturally talented footballers i have seen in a while,for someone like jase perkins it would seem easy kick a bag and dominate possesion every now and again.BUt lets take off about 4 inches in height and add about 20kgs and lack alot of leg speed and then u have snow.He does the job with what he has and is a credit to the club that they stick with raw talented fotballers not just athletes who pose as footballers.
Heard he is a better cricketer than footballer, nice kid very quiet or is that just around the senior blokes does he come out of his shell

lol hey dill i dont play football im just a supporter....u can tell you people only watch port colts games....lol use are crap...altona wasnt full strength on satday either...thier full forward was out and they played with 17 players for the whole second qtr...and thats when colts kicked 4 goals to altona none...and for the rest of the game they only had 18 players ( no bench) lol get out more and have a look at some real talent and stop being biased to port colts...footy god i kno u would agree with me...stand up for urself...dnt be put off by these colts fans...need say no more tho colts will prove themselves for the rest of the season...and for the record altona will beat them by more next time they play them

wrfl fan speaking to a few port cricket players they said he goes alright. Also they say he is the same at cricekt barely says a word but he comes out of his shell around his u/18 teammates. Heard he doesnt barely say a word around older people

supa coacha said:
lol hey dill i dont play football im just a supporter....u can tell you people only watch port colts games....lol use are crap...altona wasnt full strength on satday either...thier full forward was out and they played with 17 players for the whole second qtr

Well if ur reffering to there ff in Jayden Post, then yes that would be a handy inclusion into there side cause we all know he can play a little, but surely u would be kidding urself to think that 1 player is going to make that much of a difference compared to the 6 that need to come back into the colts lineup.

Bozza with his crazy haircut he's 1 too look our for.
And ive heard since he took zippys adivce and got a trim the chicks have ben diggin him.

Luv me xoxox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

leno said:
there is a player in the colts 18's who would struggle to get a game with there disabled side. his name is michael schofield AKA: bricky. i just think he isnt up to playing local footy as that he does have a few screws loose up stairs and is considering the move to the lions.
i would appriceate any thoughts on the new lion recruit?

Bit harsh on the young fella. hopefully you're joking about that

leno said:
there is a player in the colts 18's who would struggle to get a game with there disabled side. his name is michael schofield AKA: bricky. i just think he isnt up to playing local footy as that he does have a few screws loose up stairs and is considering the move to the lions.
i would appriceate any thoughts on the new lion recruit?

mate your kidding yourself.. dont talk in this thread if your going to pot blokes like that

Boys the under 18's Essendon Districk football league is taking on the Western Region football league tonight in the interleague game at Roxy Park, who are some names to look out for?
Who will win and by how much?

Yeah the wrfl have a couple that im aware of. From the previous game i think there best would be:
Aaron Molivas
Ryan Noye

leno said:
schofield can not play the game its a proven fact. i know we must fell sorry 4 him but he can not play. he should consider the move to the lions for the best of his footballing career
Hey champ, you must be the confirmed number 1 draft pick for AFL next year? Stop getting on this site and potting blokes, I'm tipping you're not such a mouth on the footy field. I'm hoping you are not a local considering you know who the lions are - for your sake mate, if it gets found out you are a local best you find a new post code cos we don't bag our own in Port!

Micka Morris said:
Hey champ, you must be the confirmed number 1 draft pick for AFL next year? Stop getting on this site and potting blokes, I'm tipping you're not such a mouth on the footy field. I'm hoping you are not a local considering you know who the lions are - for your sake mate, if it gets found out you are a local best you find a new post code cos we don't bag our own in Port!

Well said Micka :cool:

EDFL MAN said:
Boys the under 18's Essendon Districk football league is taking on the Western Region football league tonight in the interleague game at Roxy Park, who are some names to look out for?
Who will win and by how much?

On friday night, the wrfl didn't really ever look like winning the game, before the match they had players not rocking up which called for a spectator who was watching a friend to play. Also Johnny Blake and another bloke were called up to fill positions.

The final score was EDFL 12.19.91 - WRFL 7.8.50.

For the EDFL everyone contributed, whilst for the WRFL, Aaron Molivas wasn't up to his first match form, which saw Joel Magnabosco get best on ground. Johnathon Blake and Jarred Magnabosco were the only other two that were close to outstanding for the WRFL.
cheers

Any of you blokes heard of Christopher Curran for Williamstown 16 a's , ive herd he dominates that competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back