Best Under 18 Players In Wrfl And Bfl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRFLfan said:
Why is arent any of your mates on here helping you blonk seem like a loyal bunch, are you one of the blokkes that got flogged or are one that was eye gougeing blikes from behind l know if my team was going to play your team in the finals what the best way to beat you would be.

Whats the latest news on "the heads" head after it took 4 Werribee **** farmers to tackle, gouge & scratch the sizable head of his.

Look,
Change of topic this is getting out of control, the fight was not as bad as you's all make it out to be. Werribee did throw punches, likewise with Port Melbourne.
We have reviewed the incident and will fine both clubs, 7 players have been reported(5 PortMelbourne, 2 Werribee) and will be facing the WRFL later this week.

The 4 Points will go to Werribee as well as the percentage. Port Should be happy with this result as they didn't deserve the win, and they only ended up losing by 12 goals in the end.

As for the next time these clubs meet, the game will be Cancelled by the WRFL due to the danger of the AWAY team.

Both clubs will continue playing in the under18A competition and/or if either club is found in this incident again, Points will be reset!

Cheers

NUTZNBOLTS said:
Whats the latest news on "the heads" head after it took 4 Werribee **** farmers to tackle, gouge & scratch the sizable head of his.
Good form of them theyd have to be pround of themselves

the_footy_god said:
Look,
Change of topic this is getting out of control, the fight was not as bad as you's all make it out to be. Werribee did throw punches, likewise with Port Melbourne.
We have reviewed the incident and will fine both clubs, 7 players have been reported(5 PortMelbourne, 2 Werribee) and will be facing the WRFL later this week.

The 4 Points will go to Werribee as well as the percentage. Port Should be happy with this result as they didn't deserve the win, and they only ended up losing by 12 goals in the end.

As for the next time these clubs meet, the game will be Cancelled by the WRFL due to the danger of the AWAY team.

Both clubs will continue playing in the under18A competition and/or if either club is found in this incident again, Points will be reset!

Cheers
Thats the biggest load of **** ever, seems like Colts get the raw deal(like always).

WRFLfan said:
What happened to that post that you put up yesterday l had a look for it and seems like you have deleted it whats going on there. You say all this new sh it in this latest post and the opposite in the last on, and when you say we who are WE what role do you play in this. For you to go and erase a whole post then something is not right your credibility has been shot l think you should bar yourself for talking sh it then being a hypocrite, wake up to yourself and the leauge too

Look mate, I'm sorry about the feelings you show towards Port Melbourne, Both teams have been punished and it is up to us to lay them punishments down, not for people like you to tell us what is right and wrong!
If you have any questions I'm more then happy to answer on:9315-1377 The WRFL headquarters. Ask for Andrew.

I only deleted the post because my feelings towards the game after I got their at half time was very very low. From what I saw it looked quite one sided. But from many reports, both clubs will have fines, punishments and suspended players.

Thanks.

the_footy_god said:
Look mate, I'm sorry about the feelings you show towards Port Melbourne, Both teams have been punished and it is up to us to lay them punishments down, not for people like you to tell us what is right and wrong!
If you have any questions I'm more then happy to answer on:9315-1377 The WRFL headquarters. Ask for Andrew.

I only deleted the post because my feelings towards the game after I got their at half time was very very low. From what I saw it looked quite one sided. But from many reports, both clubs will have fines, punishments and suspended players.

Thanks.
What is your role at the WRFL Andrew? Do they know that you are coming on here and making these quotes? In an all in brawl how can only 2 players from Werribee be reported and 5 from Port? If you are who you say you are I think that is a poor effort from the WRFL to allow you to post these things when the clubs haven't been advised. Step into my office son, cos you're fired!

cmat26 said:
WTF ??? I don't understand what you are getting at ? I have nothing to do with either club. If you read my post properly, you would have noticed the Altona undertones. So again I ask, what are you getting at ?
Sorry i agree with you, that was directed at the other dill footytwinkle

Kozzis Dizzy said:
What is your role at the WRFL Andrew? Do they know that you are coming on here and making these quotes? In an all in brawl how can only 2 players from Werribee be reported and 5 from Port? If you are who you say you are I think that is a poor effort from the WRFL to allow you to post these things when the clubs haven't been advised. Step into my office son, cos you're fired!
Spot on and now he has deleted past post, are these people meant to set an excample or what. And where you one of the guys reporting players because from your deleted post you were very bias and your meant to be unbias arent you does anyone else agree with this.
Set aproper excample and maybe things like this can be avoided, what did Tim Watson say about the fish rots at the head didnt he??????????????

WRFLfan said:
Spot on and now he has deleted past post, are these people meant to set an excample or what. And where you one of the guys reporting players because from your deleted post you were very bias and your meant to be unbias arent you does anyone else agree with this.
Set aproper excample and maybe things like this can be avoided, what did Tim Watson say about the fish rots at the head didnt he??????????????
He's full of it, doesn't work for the WRFL...wouldn't be talking crap like this if he did...

Werribee play Willi this week, how many Werribee players have been suspended??
Based on recent results Werribee sound like there the strongest team in the WRFL U18's yet with players out culd struggle againt Willi again.

Kegs44 said:
Werribee play Willi this week, how many Werribee players have been suspended??
Based on recent results Werribee sound like there the strongest team in the WRFL U18's yet with players out culd struggle againt Willi again.
Go Willy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

buddha said:
it wasnt a werribee player that i spoke to but someone involved with the club who was at the game.just because you started it and then got flogged you want to make out that the colts were the ones that were the cause of the whole fracca.i bet that you were one of the werribee players who ran of to the bench and wouldnt back up his teammates.
Big chance he was already on the bench.

Lets face everyone has agreed Werribee started the fight and got flogged, if you read past threads they say how Werribee always start fights and think there tough, well now that the great comp has barred the return game Werribee boys can sleep now they dont have to play the Colts again, unless they meet in the finals and if they do Footytwinklestar dont go pull some little injury so you can avoid the game..

hey polly lions are any of those bottom age players or that dosent come into play when schoosing then top five players ?:confused:

Rumour has it the Port Melbourne Colts Under 18s are going to unleash a new gun recruit tomorrow morning against Spotswood.

I cant confirm his name but he is about 190cm tall, weighs about 100kgs, built like a Greek Adonis, covered in Tattoo's and goes by the nickname THE B:cool: :cool: F.

A warning to Spotswood players, under estimate him at your peril

NUTZNBOLTS said:
Rumour has it the Port Melbourne Colts Under 18s are going to unleash a new gun recruit tomorrow morning against Spotswood.

I cant confirm his name but he is about 190cm tall, weighs about 100kgs, built like a Greek Adonis, covered in Tattoo's and goes by the nickname THE B:cool: :cool: F.

Wat's ur point? Colts will never match it with the Werribee's and Willi's, even Hoppers to an extent. last time Hoppers played Colts, Hoppers were dogged big time, all i can say is we look foward to seeing you Colts come down to Hogans Road Reserve in a few rounds time.

=KaNga= said:
Wat's ur point? Colts will never match it with the Werribee's and Willi's, even Hoppers to an extent. last time Hoppers played Colts, Hoppers were dogged big time, all i can say is we look foward to seeing you Colts come down to Hogans Road Reserve in a few rounds time.

Who said there had to be a point,
If you read it properly it is only a rumour, this guy might not exist.

As far as Hoppers being dogged big time, I was at that game and the Colts beat hoppers fair and square

its alright hoppers cant admit that they were beatin by the colts...... who r yet to have there full list play together apparently....... where r turnbull and bellingham playin tomoz ?

NUTZNBOLTS said:

Seen him at training in the rooms and got caught stareing as he walked past and a few of the boys were in amazement, the boy is massive and looks nasty like he should be play rugby for the Wallabies(Danger Danger)

=KaNga= said:
Like all Hoppers sides your heart wasnt in it that day qand rarely is....Hogan Rd Police station

footstar_ said:
stop sookin WRFLfan.. Spotty beat ya precious mob yesterday.. still think use are all that? we beat Willi by what was it... umm.. 65 points.. ??
{deleted}

You sound a very confident young man and as you say winners are grinners. Can I give you a tip though?? Language like that will result in an early retirement champ, suggest you keep your talk to footy related issues and dont hide behind your pc when you sledge.:mad:

obe1 said:
You sound a very confident young man and as you say winners are grinners. Can I give you a tip though?? Language like that will result in an early retirement champ, suggest you keep your talk to footy related issues and dont hide behind your pc when you sledge.:mad:

Agree 100% with your reply ,he should win tool of the week maybe he should change his name to that because he is a Tool.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back