Rumour Busted Betting scandal rumour busted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what type of drugs wouldn’t it?

As a dad whose youngest is turning 13 this weekend and the other 15 next weekend, i can tell you i am shit scared of the ice epidemic this country has.

I wonder if the news about Benny C's piss test being too dilute has hit over east yet?

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a story one day saying "Fallen West Coast star Ben Cousins does a load of washing"
So now he's laundering money for serious drug criminals. West Coke Kulcha.

Something like that?

you are a flog, typical Richmond fan, the bets Stephenson placed werent at all for collingwood to lose so there was no desire to purposely throw a match, he bet on Collingwood to win and himself to kick goals so if anything more incentive to try and get the win. Yes it was wrong but did not warrant a larger suspension.

Drugs are much worse in my opinion, if you have kids would you rather your kid put some bets on or take drugs? 4 years probably is a bit harsh I will admit but I will stand by my opinion saying drugs are worse.
I would rather have my kids experiment with drugs than gamble.

WHAT DO WE SAY TO THE GOD OF TROLLS?

A regular at my work came in tonight with allegations saying a friend of his in the media has told him that the Collingwood betting scandal involving Stephenson may actually delve a lot deeper and involves multiple players, something that may come out soon in the media. I can’t comment on how valid this blokes claims but he’s not one to spread things that he doesn’t believe are true. Has anyone else heard anything similar? In no way am I trying to spread rumours, just want to know if anyone’s circles have heard the same. Cheers
I heard this today also. Source is credible.

You know if there was even a sniff of this being true, Stevo, Brownie, Ralphy, McClure or Morris would be rushing to be the first to break it.
That none of them have gone with it should tell you something.
They aren’t going to publish something without getting all their facts right. It’s definitely a rumour, but it has legs mate.

you are a flog, typical Richmond fan, the bets Stephenson placed werent at all for collingwood to lose so there was no desire to purposely throw a match, he bet on Collingwood to win and himself to kick goals so if anything more incentive to try and get the win. Yes it was wrong but did not warrant a larger suspension.

Drugs are much worse in my opinion, if you have kids would you rather your kid put some bets on or take drugs? 4 years probably is a bit harsh I will admit but I will stand by my opinion saying drugs are worse.

Why do you have to call someone a flog and then cast aspersions on all Richmond fans for having an opinion.

Pull your head in and behave yourself child.

Hopefully the 10 players involved are ones already on our extensive injury list.

This wouldn’t surprise me one bit of true. We wouldn’t be the only club either.

I posted this sentiment on the Richmond board and i will post it here. So a young bloke does coke on a Weds and gets done for drugs can be suspended for up to 4 years. Stephenson can bet on himself in a way that can be viewed as match fixing, be found guilty of more than one offence, yet only miss 10 weeks. The AFL is just so corrupt it stinks.
If you don’t understand the difference between ASADA and the afl then we can’t help you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don’t understand the difference between ASADA and the afl then we can’t help you.

I love the guys who charge in head first on the first post without reading the rest of the thread and responses. Alas my young feline friend, it's people like me that can't help premature threadulators like yourself. Now, go do some homework.

A regular at my work came in tonight with allegations saying a friend of his in the media has told him that the Collingwood betting scandal involving Stephenson may actually delve a lot deeper and involves multiple players, something that may come out soon in the media. I can’t comment on how valid this blokes claims but he’s not one to spread things that he doesn’t believe are true. Has anyone else heard anything similar? In no way am I trying to spread rumours, just want to know if anyone’s circles have heard the same. Cheers
Nice that your friend can rely on his friends to keep things close to their chests and not be a ‘trout mouth’.

I don't know what is fair, but i reckon 4 years for something that isn't performance enhancing is pretty disproportionate.

Cocaine isn’t performance enhancing?

Why do you have to call someone a flog and then cast aspersions on all Richmond fans for having an opinion.

Pull your head in and behave yourself child.

Relax, it's Jaydens dad.

You know if there was even a sniff of this being true, Stevo, Brownie, Ralphy, McClure or Morris would be rushing to be the first to break it.
That none of them have gone with it should tell you something.
None of the above broke the stories about Sam Murray / Josh Thomas / Lachlan Keeffe / Jaidyn Stephenson either - all media managed by Collingwood with negotiated outcomes between themselves and the AFL - Absolute power corrupts absolutely !!!

I love the guys who charge in head first on the first post without reading the rest of the thread and responses. Alas my young feline friend, it's people like me that can't help premature threadulators like yourself. Now, go do some homework.
You’ve spouted gibberish for pages and still make no sense. Do players know the rules when it comes to drugs? Yes so it’s no sympathy at all.

You’ve spouted gibberish for pages and still make no sense. Do players know the rules when it comes to drugs? Yes so it’s no sympathy at all.

Actually, we have partaken in a friendly dialogue. It's you and your rage which stands out. Also the fact that you can’t understand the context of the discussion had. Take it elsewhere champ and let the adults talk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back