Rumour Busted Betting scandal rumour busted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumour confirmed but not Collingwood. Another major Melbourne club who is finals bound.

I think its all fair to say we wont this to be Essendon then for further mega lols

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard the players were taken off site to bet on Mexican cockfighting.
That’s wrong...

It was New Mexico cockfighting!

If it was true you'd think the AFL would be trying everything in their power to sweep this under the rug until the pre-finals bye. They and the two home clubs hosting us would lose lots of money refunding tickets to our three games due to us essentially having to forfeit.

As for up to ten players, looking at our list I'd be very surprised if it was true. Could name about 7 cliquey/rough units whom wouldn't surprise me but that's at a stretch.

If it was true you'd think the AFL would be trying everything in their power to sweep this under the rug until the pre-finals bye. They and the two home clubs hosting us would lose lots of money refunding tickets to our three games due to us essentially having to forfeit.

As for up to ten players, looking at our list I'd be very surprised if it was true. Could name about 7 cliquey/rough units whom wouldn't surprise me but that's at a stretch.
Thomas and a group of them were doing coke when they got busted for drugs

Swan and the rat pack were no angels

Our club defiantly has some odd units within mate

Anyone feeling uneasy that the Pies fans seem quite calm about this and not melting like crazy for our collective enjoyment?
Not sure why we’d be melting. The rumours flying around are inconsistent and the supposed punishments make no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back