Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone get TAB bet with friends happening?

Icon shows on app but nothing happens.

Googled it & says you have to email them requesting they join you up. Seems archaic compared to sportsbets easy option to do on app instantly.

Offering $3 nature strip via this friends thing if you're lucky enough to figure out how to sign on.

Last seen getting rolled by another pox 3yo and Shelby at his last 2 runs over this trip in Oz

lol good selective data work. We just ignoring the 4 length romp in the kings stand last attempt this trip?

Anyone get TAB bet with friends happening?

Icon shows on app but nothing happens.

Googled it & says you have to email them requesting they join you up. Seems archaic compared to sportsbets easy option to do on app instantly.

Offering $3 nature strip via this friends thing if you're lucky enough to figure out how to sign on.

Yeah seems stuffed for me too

Not allowed to close your account, they still have to comply with minimum bet laws on racing. Couldnt you just get the official jump time and add on the race time?

Unless you have the energy to really pursue something, these betting companies seem to be able to do whatever they want.

Sportsbet completely cut me off in 2019. I was sitting in a pub on my own and went to put a bet $100 on something and it kept reducing the bet to $20.

I couldn't get on anything to win more than about $50 with them.

When I asked why, they said I could call and discuss it. I wanted an explanation in writing, which they refused to give.

So I lodged a MBL complaint with Racing Victoria. About 2 weeks later, they literally copied and pasted Sportsbet's claim that I, or someone I knew, worked for another wagering company because my betting was 'directly clashing with their smart punters' which proved 'he was able to have access to betting information not available to the public'.

'We made sure this was happening by monitoring his bets before we made the decision to remove MBL rules'

Short story short ... that was all complete bullshit. I didn't work for and never have worked for a wagering company and I don't know anyone who does or has.

I replied to Racing Victoria advising the above and asking what the next steps were and never heard back.

So I just gave up as there are plenty of other companies willing to take my mug punting dollars.

“Lose some money first and we might give you a bonus”

Attachments

• C6860C9A-4FD9-4873-BF79-A17BF5D217D1.jpeg
    C6860C9A-4FD9-4873-BF79-A17BF5D217D1.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 69
“Lose some money first and we might give you a bonus”
'll put a 100% deposit match on your account up to $200. This will go in auto when you deposit. If you need another please come to live chat anytime. Please note we have 3 times turnover rule. This means you need to turnover $600 on a $200 deposit before withdrawal (bets under $1.50, bonus or boosted don't count to turnover)

So I self-excluded from a few of Matt tripp's older sites like CrownBet and BetEasy. This was over 8 years ago when i was in uni.

Now over the past couple of years I have opened accounts with some newer books. Some of these books are being talked about as being bought out by Betr. Would I be banned from the newer sites if they get bought out by Betr?

like would they transfer info they had from their older companies where I would be on a self-exclusion list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I self-excluded from a few of Matt tripp's older sites like CrownBet and BetEasy. This was over 8 years ago when i was in uni.

Now over the past couple of years I have opened accounts with some newer books. Some of these books are being talked about as being bought out by Betr. Would I be banned from the newer sites if they get bought out by Betr?

like would they transfer info they had from their older companies where I would be on a self-exclusion list?
I thought Sportsbet bought out crownbet/beteasy?

Think you'll be fine

Betr is an entirely new operation. They have no access/right to data from any other company Tripp has been involved in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back