Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like new requirements for companies are coming in. Never seen a warning on a bet slip before. Plus non-branded/black and white banners on all websites now.

Screen Shot 2023-02-26 at 12.45.35 pm.png

Anyone have some tips of best way to turn over money in an account?

Need to turn over another 500 of it, am promo banned most other places so can't even slow hedge it with promo's

Don't want to gamble it, what kind of margin/loss should I expect if I just did one bet to turn it over best case wise.

Has to be over 1.50 odds

Need to turn over another 500 of it, am promo banned most other places so can't even slow hedge it with promo's

Don't want to gamble it, what kind of margin/loss should I expect if I just did one bet to turn it over best case wise.

Has to be over 1.50 odds

I should say of the 500 I'm probably willing to take around a $20 hit max to get it out, but again if im hedging I'd have to be putting another 500 down somewhere else if not more if not looking at odds close to $2

any suggestions for good markets?

I should say of the 500 I'm probably willing to take around a $20 hit max to get it out, but again if im hedging I'd have to be putting another 500 down somewhere else if not more if not looking at odds close to $2

Just use British Horse racing Back/Lay but you will take a bigger hit than $20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m assuming with $1.50 odds you’re turning over at gold/ultrabet.

$500 x $2.22 on Cronulla at GB.

$627 x 1.77 on Souths at Sportsbet.

$1,127 spend, $1,110 return, $17 loss.

I’m assuming with $1.50 odds you’re turning over at gold/ultrabet.

$500 x $2.22 on Cronulla at GB.

$627 x 1.77 on Souths at Sportsbet.

$1,127 spend, $1,110 return, $17 loss.
If you're limited at SB, another option could be to jump on the Goldbet live chat and ask the guys to match the SB price. They'll do it as long as you bet a minimum of $500. It's one of their promos.

A secondary option could be to target a book that offers a money back special. I.e. Lead at HT and lose, money back. Score first try and lose, money back.

Has to be over 1.50 odds

Sportchamps and their sports target markets is your friend here. They have far superior odds to anywhere else. It's how I've always turned over deposits based on a bonus match to secure a profit. Find anything close (but obvs over) to a $2 market, place it there, and hedge it on the site you need to have turnover with.

Ideally you'll break even, but with $500, couldn't see you losing more than $20 as long as you do it right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back