Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Tab on their friends bet mode has a $4 for panthers to win & Brian To'o to score a try (about $1.8 on most sites). Max $25 bet

tried topsport for the first time yesterday. put like $200 on a NBA ML market about 2 hours before tipoff, and it took like 30 seconds for them to approve the bet lol.

Yeah they definitely arent into 'big bets' like they advertise.

New bookie Bet Galaxy has enhanced odds on Giga Kick. Don't have an account, so no idea what the stake is on it.

Attachments

• 1677823238916.png
    1677823238916.png
    212.5 KB · Views: 58

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, racing offers pretty slender today considering group races. Hoping TAB does it bets friends special this morning.

Jaquinot to win 1+ length bluebet $5

Betnation bonus if first half field R6 Randwick.

Last 2 races rand/flem picklebet money/winnings as bonus.

Bet365 been doing some okay boosts as the day goes on.

tried topsport for the first time yesterday. put like $200 on a NBA ML market about 2 hours before tipoff, and it took like 30 seconds for them to approve the bet lol.

Yeah they definitely arent into 'big bets' like they advertise.
they manually approve everything.

They would have no issues betting you this on NBA so don't see the point of this post

Gee, racing offers pretty slender today considering group races. Hoping TAB does it bets friends special this morning.

Jaquinot to win 1+ length bluebet $5

Betnation bonus if first half field R6 Randwick.

Last 2 races rand/flem picklebet money/winnings as bonus.

Bet365 been doing some okay boosts as the day goes on.

Do you have the Star * icon for R6 Betnation promo? Keen to get on, but it's not visible like the earlier races today.

Do you have the Star * icon for R6 Betnation promo? Keen to get on, but it's not visible like the earlier races today.
Do you mean the like $ icon for promotion? I don't, but it didn't have it last week either and they refunded. Just take a ss of the promotion tab, never had a problem with their refunds

they manually approve everything.

They would have no issues betting you this on NBA so don't see the point of this post

Yes I was wrong in that post. Looks like a trader just needs to approve each bet, so sometimes takes a bit longer.

Interestingly, the tennis bets i placed got accepted the fastest. they have very good odds for tennis. even better than most of the bigger sites.

Yes I was wrong in that post. Looks like a trader just needs to approve each bet, so sometimes takes a bit longer.

Interestingly, the tennis bets i placed got accepted the fastest. they have very good odds for tennis. even better than most of the bigger sites.
Guessing its just lower limits for NBA 2hrs out, they play it pretty safe in terms of potential injuries impacting the prices.
No need to worry about that for tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back