Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

They didn't give it out funnily enough....brissy and nsw apparently dont show photos to public.

Nobody in their right mind can watch sunny coast r4 and think outside hasnt easily won
im with you, outside definitely won that race.

Bought by dabble

Dabble gave me $15. Despised their whole app, won $40 off their money, withdrew it all and uninstalled

Dodgy app imo. Shows only wins to entice people to copy. Losses deleted/hidden immediately. Crap
their rocket bets kept not working on winning horses, their odds are crap and the more people bet on a horse it goes down heaps. they asked for video proof and did not offer any bonus bets or a spin of their bonus bet wheel, on which I have won $2.50 once

just logged onto Sportmarket for the first time. I see they have a Rugby league section. Is that for NRL? or just English Super League.

would be amazing if they covered NRL too because that would mean they have every sport i bet on. wouldnt need these useless aussie bookies for anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the lines going to be instead? hopefully it is at least 1.90 odds.
well the $2 was only for $200.

Looks like NRL is going to be 1.87 pre teams on Tuesday and 1.90 after, unsure if this tightens up on game day or not.
AFL I think has less product fees so might avoid 1.87 there once season starts

Can I ask why is everyone bothered about $2 lines so much? Is it mostly for hedging. Don't understand what I'm missing sorry

What's going on with sportsbet? Seems they've abandoned total betting on multis except for line bet. Tab have pick your own totals. Weird to get rid of this as it makes people like me go elsewhere. Both NBA & NRL have this feature gone now. Cruddy.

Think Tristan and his team deserve the benefit of the doubt. He's been very transparent about reducing turnover on the podcast he goes on. He can't cop taking on professional punters, plus those who aren't professional but bet enough to win big. Has to draw the line somewhere.
You reckon they deserve that after all the mis-information they've provided over the years? I've lost count the amount of times I've been told one thing, only for them to do the opposite. I know for a fact I'm not the only one who has received incorrect information (whether intentionally or not). And I'm not talking about only 1-2 other sources. It's a lot more than that.

You reckon they deserve that after all the mis-information they've provided over the years? I've lost count the amount of times I've been told one thing, only for them to do the opposite. I know for a fact I'm not the only one who has received incorrect information (whether intentionally or not). And I'm not talking about only 1-2 other sources. It's a lot more than that.
Well they didn't remove their high racing limits, BOB premium and now $2 lines for nothing. Not sure what information you've supposedly been given, but I'd believe they'd like to offer those products to punters if they had the chance to. They did for decades.

Well they didn't remove their high racing limits, BOB premium and now $2 lines for nothing. Not sure what information you've supposedly been given, but I'd believe they'd like to offer those products to punters if they had the chance to. They did for decades.
We have a Topsport representative posting here, folks.

We have a Topsport representative posting here, folks.

No - you have been told this repeatedly that Topsport have been very open in saying they are trying to cut back turnover - you just have a beef with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back