Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a Topsport representative posting here, folks.
Please. Far from it. Just want a wagering space that's the best for us, the punters. Topsport not providing top odds or $2 lines doesn't help us at all. You believe it's all a conspiracy, so you do!

No - you have been told this repeatedly that Topsport have been very open in saying they are trying to cut back turnover - you just have a beef with them.

Not at all.

Constantly fed mis-information by their customer service team. Perhaps it's a lack of communication.

You're making an assumption that I have beef with them. That's absolutely not the case.

I.e. What's wrong with leaving a little bit of room for change of circumstances?

Instead of saying, "We won't be offering XXX this season", why not say, "At this stage we don't intend to have XXX available this season". The second statement is not concrete and it creates a more open and honest communication policy in the event circumstances change.

As I said previously, it may not be their intention to go back on their word, which they have done time and time again, but from what I've been exposed to, and what I've had from multiple other sources, they say one thing and do another. Is it a lack of communication? Perhaps. But having one customer service representative say they won't be offering XXX today, only for those XXX markets to be released 15 mins later, is laughable, especially when in the past it has happened time and time again.

I'm not just referring to promos either. I'm talking about non-promotional markets.

I mean FFS - it won't make any difference - they can still change their line prices whenever they want if circumstances permit - they just don't expect that will happen
I was told they won't be offering them. Nothing to do with what they expect.

Why did you include the word 'expect' in there?

I was told they won't be offering them. Nothing to do with what they expect.

Why did you include the word 'expect' in there?

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Want to know people's thought's on this promotion from Mintbet

Melbourne Storm to win (with 0.5 point start) $2.50 odds

Well they didn't remove their high racing limits, BOB premium and now $2 lines for nothing. Not sure what information you've supposedly been given, but I'd believe they'd like to offer those products to punters if they had the chance to. They did for decades.

What about their refusal to offer any Rugby markets featuring Rugby Australia teams, its an embarrassment.

They have been very good forever but that is irrelevant now, they have gone completely the other way.

What about their refusal to offer any Rugby markets featuring Rugby Australia teams, its an embarrassment.

They have been very good forever but that is irrelevant now, they have gone completely the other way.
Pretty sure rugby have the highest fees of any Australian sport, combined with bringing in virtually no profitable customers.

If anyone is interested, I stumbled onto this

betM
A quiet gem, so far.

Been using them a fair bit of late for racing bets.

BoB on metro racing.

Bet boosts on BTSP option.

$25BB23 for most days, have been able to use these with no bans, yet.

Worth a look 100%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

their rocket bets kept not working on winning horses, their odds are crap and the more people bet on a horse it goes down heaps. they asked for video proof and did not offer any bonus bets or a spin of their bonus bet wheel, on which I have won $2.50 once
I deposited 500 and got 250 bonus

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back