Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Bet365 are p155ing me off.

This has been settled as a loss.

1720218619499.png

He got 31 disposals.

There's a bit to digest here but I'll stick to the relevant stuff.

1. I entered live chat last night to kindly request they resettle the market as a winning bet. After several minutes of being told to wait while the operator reviews the bet, I'm told Daicos ended on 32 disposals and the bet has been settled correctly. Before I had a chance to respond, the operator left and ended the chat.

2. I entered live chat again and spoke to another operator. After several more minutes of waiting, this time I was told Daicos got 31 disposals but the bet I placed was an error and the line was 30.5, not 31.5. I was confused by this and told them the bet I placed was for under 31.5 disposals, and it was only after I placed the bet the line adjusted to 30.5. There was quite a lengthy chat here and I won't bore you with the minute details, but in a nutshell, the operator told me my bet won't be resettled and I'm welcome to lodge a dispute with the NTRC.

Speechless.

Not relevant, but earlier in the week I placed a bet on a player in the Copa America registering under 48.5 passes. He ended the game on 48 and they settled that as a winning bet. Later that night, I received notification the bet was under review. I logged into my account and saw it had now been settled as a losing bet. I checked the player stats and saw the player's pass stats had updated to 49. I mean, if they resettle that (correctly might I add), as a losing bet, how is it any different to the Daicos situation which IMO they should resettle as a winning bet.

View attachment 2039676

He got 31 disposals.

1. I entered live chat last night to kindly request they resettle the market as a winning bet. After several minutes of being told to wait while the operator reviews the bet, I'm told Daicos ended on 32 disposals and the bet has been settled correctly. Before I had a chance to respond, the operator left and ended the chat.

2. I entered live chat again and spoke to another operator. After several more minutes of waiting, this time I was told Daicos got 31 disposals but the bet I placed was an error and the line was 30.5, not 31.5. I was confused by this and told them the bet I placed was for under 31.5 disposals, and it was only after I placed the bet the line adjusted to 30.5. There was quite a lengthy chat here and I won't bore you with the minute details, but in a nutshell, the operator told me my bet won't be resettled and I'm welcome to lodge a dispute with the NTRC.

Speechless.

Not relevant, but earlier in the week I placed a bet on a player in the Copa America registering under 48.5 passes. He ended the game on 48 and they settled that as a winning bet. Later that night, I received notification the bet was under review. I logged into my account and saw it had now been settled as a losing bet. I checked the player stats and saw the player's pass stats had updated to 49. I mean, if they resettle that (correctly might I add), as a losing bet, how is it any different to the Daicos situation which IMO they should resettle as a winning bet.
absolute crap. Had a similar one recently happen to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2039676

He got 31 disposals.

Speechless.

Interesting one.

I am part of a group where some people did and some people did not get paid out for this exact bet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back