Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

yep, thats it entirely

the t&cs are now down but were up this afternoon, simply says place a bet on the carlton/collingwood match - my reading of "match" differs from theirs. its because i get on well with sportsbet that I've let it go as its not worth getting them offside for $25

fair enough, i see why its confusing and bookies do need to be alot more clear in there t&c's...that goes for all of them. i rarely take them but fridays storm vs broncos offer is pretty clear.

good to see you weren't offended by my post. twarby was quick to be a hero again.

Hey guys, looking at making a TAB account and I have a couple of questions:

1. Can verification be done online? I know you couldn't last year as you couldn't with Luxbet either but I know Luxbet has recently changed it so you can so I was wondering whether TAB has decided to follow the rest yet or not?

2. Can I deposit money with direct deposit/poli? I had a quick look on the signup page and only saw a credit card option...

Anyways, any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

1. Can verification be done online? I know you couldn't last year as you couldn't with Luxbet either but I know Luxbet has recently changed it so you can so I was wondering whether TAB has decided to follow the rest yet or not?

2. Can I deposit money with direct deposit/poli? I had a quick look on the signup page and only saw a credit card option...

Thanks
Not sure about the ID but you can deposit via Bpay, EFT and others.

Thanks

Im not up to date on their verification but I wouldn't think it would be online. Its just a fax its not that hard :eek:

You can deposit direct deposit but from memory it takes a day or so to get into your account. Maybe someone that has signed up more recently can help you out more. Getting in early for the brownlow huh ;)

Im not up to date on their verification but I wouldn't think it would be online. Its just a fax its not that hard :eek:
A who? :p

Looks like I might be learning how to fax! :D

You can deposit direct deposit but from memory it takes a day or so to get into your account. Maybe someone that has signed up more recently can help you out more. Getting in early for the brownlow huh ;)
Have got a few bets on the Brownlow throughout the year but (as you have probably noticed) I want to have a crack at some of the coleman/brownlow multis (as well as the team multis when they come out although hopefully luxbet and a few other places offer them as well).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about them?

As an aside, has anyone managed to be able to login to the Readbet site the first time they try? I always, without fail, have to log in twice - the first time I get an error as if I mistyped my password

1st time every time for me :thumbsu:

As an aside, has anyone managed to be able to login to the Readbet site the first time they try? I always, without fail, have to log in twice - the first time I get an error as if I mistyped my password
Same for me.

Anyone else have a go at beta testing the new Centrebet app? I've got to say I really liked it; I don't entirely think an app was necessary when a decent .mobi site would have been just as good, but it looks great and is easy to use anyway.

Anyone else have a go at beta testing the new Centrebet app? I've got to say I really liked it; I don't entirely think an app was necessary when a decent .mobi site would have been just as good, but it looks great and is easy to use anyway.

I tested the new mobi site, works well

Any of you guys used the site TopBetta.com? I have a few mates that were using it, seems to be a good aussie site for tournament betting on footy. Bit different anyway.

You want to be careful with that. I had the exact same problem with another site a couple of years ago. Didn't think much of it until I could no longer log in.

Turned out that the first page that I was attempting to log into was a fake page and when I entered my details and pressed the login button I was automatically re-directed to the legit login page. By entering my details into the fake page someone was stealing my username and password. Worst thing was the fake page and legit page were practically identical unless you look at the fine details.

Could be totally different to what is happening in your situation but might be worth double checking that the login page you are going to is definately the official one. Especially if you go to the login page via your favourites.
Thanks, but it's definitely the Readbet site - I go via readbet.com.au every time and it happens on a couple of different computers

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back