Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

SportsAlive are shit. Put in a withdrawal request Monday night, nothing by Thursday so I emailed them to see how long it would take - they get back to me yesterday saying there's a 2-4 day processing delay at their end (i.e. before bank delays are taken into account) and it would be processed yesterday afternoon.

Compare that with IAS who I withdrew at 8pm last night and it's already in my account. Helps that we have the same bank evidently but even so, SportsAlive are shit.
So nearly two weeks after the request and Alive still haven't paid. Is there anyone other than continually badgering Alive that I can take this up with, does anyone know?

Have you called them? I remember someone on here mentioning that they had to call them to get a payout, and it wasn't even for a big amount.

So nearly two weeks after the request and Alive still haven't paid. Is there anyone other than continually badgering Alive that I can take this up with, does anyone know?

I can confirm this has been a Sportsalive issue for a number of months.

Takes weeks to pay out and you need to call them numerous times to chase up.

Have you called them? I remember someone on here mentioning that they had to call them to get a payout, and it wasn't even for a big amount.
I called once last week but it rang out so I let it go. I've called again today - they reckon the guy that does the payments was out of the office but it was processed Friday :rolleyes: - I asked him to call me back when he's in the office

The reality is, it's a bloody disgrace that you have to chase them.

I only ever had a few dollars with them, but knowing how hard it's been for you, and from a previous warning we've had here about them, I'm staying well clear.

I called once last week but it rang out so I let it go. I've called again today - they reckon the guy that does the payments was out of the office but it was processed Friday :rolleyes: - I asked him to call me back when he's in the office
does anyone want to guess who the private number that was my one phone call today was?

a: sports alive calling me back as promisd
b: mum
c: a real estate agent calling me back as requested

tip: not these ****ing <insert politically correct descriptor that doesn't start with r> that owe me money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone want to guess who the private number that was my one phone call today was?

a: sports alive calling me back as promisd
b: mum
c: a real estate agent calling me back as requested

tip: not these ****ing <insert politically correct descriptor that doesn't start with r> that owe me money
Clearly it was your Mum.

Could you tell her I don't answer private numbers either, actually don't worry, will answer the next one and tell her myself.

:D

still no payment, rang up and was promised it would be tomorrow :rolleyes:

have told them this is their last chance, if not paid by tuesday (to give enough time to hit my account) i'm lodging a formal complaint with the regulators. hopefully that works

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back