Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, but it's definitely the Readbet site - I go via readbet.com.au every time and it happens on a couple of different computers
Lenny, I used to have that problem with IAS. It occurred when you were on a page that was no longer current (the game had closed usually).

I found that if I went to the home page in a new tab every time (rather than whatever page I was last on) it helped.

Lenny, I used to have that problem with IAS. It occurred when you were on a page that was no longer current (the game had closed usually).

I found that if I went to the home page in a new tab every time (rather than whatever page I was last on) it helped.
I think these are different issues.

The Readbet one is every time I log in for the first time in a session. I had a similar issue to with IAS, where it would "log me out" but not let me log back in - I'd have to change the https in the address bar to http

I think these are different issues.

The Readbet one is every time I log in for the first time in a session. I had a similar issue to with IAS, where it would "log me out" but not let me log back in - I'd have to change the https in the address bar to http
OK, carry on then.

You should email them to let them know. Have you tried different browsers?

Hey guys, sorry if this question has been answered before, i did a search and couldn't find anything. I just moved to America and was wondering if I can still use my Sportingbet and Centrebet accounts. I remember coming here last year and trying to access my centrebet account but it was blocked. However, I just placed a bet using my sportingbet account and it was accepted.

Does anyone know what the laws are here? I am living in Texas, but am in California at the moment, maybe it is a state by state thing. It's hard to find on google exactly what the law is.

Cheers.

Does anyone find that IAS take a lot long to result then other book makers? I find myself waiting 20-30 mins longer then centrebet/bet365 take to result :confused:

Haha, well it seems I have been capped for winning around a normal fortnightly pay. :thumbsdown:

Yeah I saw that, pretty average really, what I don't get is I currently have 2k in the account, so its not like a need a deposit bonus to get funds there, and am up over 1k there, but anyway will take it.

Their limiting program seems to be very random

I think I have been lucky that most arbs seem to lose at 365

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deposit bonus currently available on bet365, 25% bonus with their ussual 3x turnover for a bonus up to $200

check your email for the code

They must be trying to get me active there - "Enjoy your 50% Kick-Off Bonus up to 200 AUD!"

I've had $2XX sitting in there for a few months, can't remember the last time I placed a bet there (made a referral a few weeks ago and still login probably once a week) so I dunno :confused:

Sporting have framed a market around the Block Auctions.

What other obscure things can we bet on? Think l'll stick with AFL for now unless we have a resident property valuer amongst us. :p

Does Sportsbet's mobile site not work for anyone else? I get a blank screen on my iPhone 4. I can view the mobile site from my PC though, so it appears to be running ok...

https://m.sportsbet.com.au/

Very strange.

I just moved to America and was wondering if I can still use my Sportingbet and Centrebet accounts. I remember coming here last year and trying to access my centrebet account but it was blocked. However, I just placed a bet using my sportingbet account and it was accepted.
Cheers.

If you access Centrebet in the US you will probably get an email eventually.........

Our systems have detected that the IP Addresses being used on your
account are registered in the USA.

It is Centrebet policy to not offer accounts to either US Citizens or US
Residents. To prevent restrictions being placed on your account please
respond to this email within 14 days with;

SportsAlive are shit. Put in a withdrawal request Monday night, nothing by Thursday so I emailed them to see how long it would take - they get back to me yesterday saying there's a 2-4 day processing delay at their end (i.e. before bank delays are taken into account) and it would be processed yesterday afternoon.

Compare that with IAS who I withdrew at 8pm last night and it's already in my account. Helps that we have the same bank evidently but even so, SportsAlive are shit.

Whats the best site for racing? (greyhounds)

Im currently using sportsbet.

I would be careful using LuxBet for any exotics. They'll take a fraction of your intended bet and then bring in their odds. AFL H2H's and line betting they're probably fine, ditto horse racing where they have a good product.

Luxbet have no plums. They scale any bet of any half decent size. They also screwed up a bet of mine and called me to cancel it. Bloke on the line was the most stuck up, arrogant tool. Kept quoting some term in their betting rules, which is there, but there is another one that says once they accept a bet, they can't cancel it. Lodging formal complaint with NT government. Hopefully it costs them about $900 in productivity.

what were you betting on?

I find it strange they have capped you considering you say you wern't up much

Lots of stuff mate... Tennis, Rugby, Soccer. I had a couple of big wins, but, as you would guess by being up $100, had some big losses in there.

I'm asking them to review it. Don't like my chances. Haven't had a problem with WillHill BTW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back