Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

they auto refer everyones bets i thought, most others i know always get them referred with lower amounts offered or rejected.
If lower amounts were offered I wouldn't mind so much. In fact they just accept a smaller amount whether you're happy for them to or not.

"I would like to purchase this $1,000 laptop computer"
"You have purchased the AC adaptor, the casing and the webcam for $250"
"But that's not what I asked for?"
"Suck shit, we're Luxbet"

Just started to.

Unless you are betting on major US sports, caps kick in pretty early (e.g. max winnings of US$250/$500).

Turnover requirements are strict if you accept bonuses... Please note these are free bets, not bonus funds (e.g. stake not returned). Also, turnover is calculated on minimum of stake and winnings... e.g. on a bet of $500/$750, your turnover is $250 (winnings), not $500 (bet).

Bets with odds of less than $1.50 also don't count for turnover.

They are useful for small-stake Australian steam plays, that's about it. They are otherwise a less generous version of Pinnacle.
Cheers for the replies. Site didn't work very well for me, think I'll stay away. Was enticed by early markets.

-

Any odds comparisons/trackers out there for Australian bookies for American sports, in particular NFL and NCAA?

Does anyone know whether bet365 care if you hedge your in play wagers?

It seems too easy, but I've only been using them for a short amount of time and am not interested in being limited.

Is it just me, or is the new sporting app on iphone completely useless, in terms of connectivity? Every time I open it, I get a connection error, and I have to flick between pages for it to finally show my updated balance successfully. POS.

I think I may have mentioned before that I previously used Paddy Power, but others here weren't able too. Well, last night I wanted to deposit there and start using it again. I went to update my address, because I wanted to use Paypal, and they have notices that if your addresses don't match, they will suspend the account. In the country list in the update address screen, no Australia. So yeah, definitely don't want us betting there.

Is it just me, or is the new sporting app on iphone completely useless, in terms of connectivity? Every time I open it, I get a connection error, and I have to flick between pages for it to finally show my updated balance successfully. POS.

I think I may have mentioned before that I previously used Paddy Power, but others here weren't able too. Well, last night I wanted to deposit there and start using it again. I went to update my address, because I wanted to use Paypal, and they have notices that if your addresses don't match, they will suspend the account. In the country list in the update address screen, no Australia. So yeah, definitely don't want us betting there.

I think sportingbet is awesome. I haven't had any problems at all. There is only two small issues. One is on the races where you can only scroll down from win/place to trifecta, ie you cant scroll all the way down from the top to the bottom without stopping halfway at trifecta, load that an then go back in again to get down to the first 4.

Taking the DT off .mobi and the app has been ultra annoying. I'd prefer not to have to turn the laptop on over the weekend unless I need to post a umad gif at someone :eek:

I think sportingbet is awesome. I haven't had any problems at all. There is only two small issues. One is on the races where you can only scroll down from win/place to trifecta, ie you cant scroll all the way down from the top to the bottom without stopping halfway at trifecta, load that an then go back in again to get down to the first 4.

Taking the DT off .mobi and the app has been ultra annoying. I'd prefer not to have to turn the laptop on over the weekend unless I need to post a umad gif at someone :eek:

What kind of phone you use? I don't have any issues with an iPhone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've found the app to be good on Android

I'm on iphone 4, with Telstra, and it's rock solid on everything bar this app.

Playing around this morning, I found if I force kill the app, it will work for a bit again, but after a while will come back with connection errors. I find it generally slow as well, but it's strange because it was lightning when first released, at least compared to the centrebet app, which is fairly slow.

Deleted, restarted phone, deleted from itunes, synched phone, redownloaded app, resynched phone. All good now, like lightning :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back