Roast Bevo pull your ******* head in

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump.

I’m now 100% convinced that Bevo has taken us as far as he can. Out of contract at the end of next season, if any at the club has balls I would be looking for them to negotiate a mutual agreement to leave at the end of this season, and get on the phone to Clarko.

The core of our list is too good for serving up this shit all season, hard calls need to be made with the coaching panel and playing list.

Thanks for 2016 but time to go. When you play musical positions in a must win game and send the two least defensive players to the backline you have lost the plot.

Have a bloke you trusted to play on Charlie Cameron last week playing forward this week and a previous norm smith medalist elite half back sitting forward, whilst you play treloar and Hannan back. Absolutely taking the piss his ego is out of control

During the mid week presser I think an journo asked Bevo something about when do you start worrying about missing finals. Bevo's response was a snarky response where he says there's still 1/3 of the year to go mate.

This is the problem with him, nothing is ever going poorly it's just "not clicking", "almost there", "poor conversion". He never accepts responsibility for poor performances. We've become stale and need a change.

na, would never swap making Finals, but admittedly big task from here

David King wants Naughton moved down back, maybe Bevo will go through every possibility in this time off

Naughts has to go back now and stay there end of story out backline is leaking more then the titanic

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Goodbye Bevo, time to pack the surfboard, take Roake Smith, Mitch Hannan and ******* McComb and get out, take your coaching panel with you.

After watching Leon Cameron on the front bar I wound move heaven and earth to get him back to our club even short term

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His soul patch is even more embarrassing than our game plan.
Totally unacceptable for a middle aged man. How can anyone take him seriously.

This year has been an absolute joke.

He won’t get sacked or resign, but if there is no shakeup of the footy department in the off-season and we have this stupid ****ing team selection shit early next year then I’ll be done until there’s a new coach. It’s embarrassing how this potentially decent list is being mismanaged.

Yze or Dean Cox to take over as head coach.
Let Noble take over our football department.
Attempt to lure Mont and/or MBoyd back as assistant coaches
Find a FWD coach that actually knows how to play forward

Recruit some god damn decent defenders.
Reset, go again.

Thanks for the memories, but you can take your favorites selections and non-sensical positional placements elsewhere.

Imagine what someone like M Lloyd or B Hall could do coaching Noughts

Does nobody understand it’s pretty simple with the new football cap rules we can’t afford any decent assistant coaches as Bevos wage is so high. It’s not rocket science why we have somebody who should be coaching Albury as our forward coach The Dees head coach took a pay cut so the Dees could pay decent money to their assistant coaches this year.

Does nobody understand it’s pretty simple with the new football cap rules we can’t afford any decent assistant coaches as Bevos wage is so high. It’s not rocket science why we have somebody who should be coaching Albury as our forward coach The Dees head coach took a pay cut so the Dees could pay decent money to their assistant coaches this year.

First step is to make the necessary cuts to free up more cap space, get rid of Spangher, Bevo and Smith for starters

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Bevo pull your ******* head in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back