Team You Support?

• From AFC

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • From NFC

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BigFooty NFL Poll: Most supported team

I live in Alabama, so could someone please tell me about this "NFL" ? ;)
mate let it go, half of your posts are about how you dont support the NFL, that's fine but stop telling everyone! we don't really care, i live in Australia, we also don't have a nearby NFL franchise but i still support it! :rolleyes:

mate let it go, half of your posts are about how you dont support the NFL, that's fine but stop telling everyone! we don't really care, i live in Australia, we also don't have a nearby NFL franchise but i still support it! :rolleyes:

Lighten up, pal! It's just a joke. :) Here's a suggestion: If you don't like what I post, just add me to your ignore list.

Where are the Vikings? Its a pretty pointless poll when only 20 of the 32 NFL teams are on the list
dont quote me on it but i think there is a max of 20 options in the polls, haterade obviously tried to select who might be the top 20

Where are the Vikings? Its a pretty pointless poll when only 20 of the 32 NFL teams are on the list

I agree. Even tho there are only max 20 spots, create a thread part two and include the other 12 teams. There are quite a number of Vikings fans here.

So if you dont mind I'll create that thread with those 12 other teams, and people can vote for them there.

You should've also made the poll results viewable so we can see who all the people are too.

Re: Most supported team...part two (other teams)

Vote here for the other teams not included in the original thread's poll.

If you can only have 20 options in a poll, why wouldn't you split it up into AFC and NFC?

So many people and so few brain cells..............

If you can only have 20 options in a poll, why wouldn't you split it up into AFC and NFC?

Lol, well, that's what would've been the best way to go. Unfortunately, it didn't occur that way. But at least the options are there now, because I know for a fact there are quite a number of Vikings, Jets, and Seahawks fans (all teams not included), plus Wizard's Cardinals wouldn't have been choosable either. Nor Sammy's Browns. Plus there's a few Bengals and Titans fans out there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha. didnt realise there were so many NFL fans on this site. its early, we could always start over.

edit.
New Threads and Polls separated by conferences.

Re: BigFooty NFL Poll: Most supported Team (AFC)

I know I'm not allowed to vote in this one, but I would vote for the Titans :thumbsu:

Re: BigFooty NFL Poll: Most supported Team (NFC)

It should also be interesting to see, apart from team by team breakdown, which conference, and also which divisions, are the most supported.

I'm tipping NFC East most supported, and maybe the NFC itself most supported as well.

I ll go opposite and say the AFC will get more responses.

The black and blue NFC North and in particular Chicago, Green Bay and the Vikings will prove to be the most popular. History is on their side.

I'll never forget "the drive" against the Bengals in Superbowl XXIII - Joe Montana vs Boomer Esiason - the 49ers were always going to win, but the Bengals made it a great game.

The Bengals were the classic boom or bust side in the 80s

Plus the Bengals have great NFL gear

Why are people voting for teams that they don't actually support?

Bloating the votes there. Wizard isn't a Ravens fan, and Sven isn't a Bengals fan. Tho they may be your second favorite teams or soft-spot teams, or your 'favorite' AFC teams, I dont know if votes should be made.

Obviously, this isn't Nazi Germany, so vote away and do WHATEVER you feel like. Just saying, the votes are bloated as not everyone will have a second favorite team etc.

The black and blue NFC North and in particular Chicago, Green Bay and the Vikings will prove to be the most popular. History is on their side.

They would have to be equal favorites along with NFC East. And you're right, it'd be people enamored with 'history'.

Why are people voting for teams that they don't actually support?

Bloating the votes there. Wizard isn't a Ravens fan, and Sven isn't a Bengals fan. Tho they may be your second favorite teams or soft-spot teams, or your 'favorite' AFC teams, I dont know if votes should be made.

Obviously, this isn't Nazi Germany, so vote away and do WHATEVER you feel like. Just saying, the votes are bloated as not everyone will have a second favorite team etc.

I didn't know there were rules on supporting teams in the NFL - what's wrong with supporting a team in the NFC and a team in the AFC? They only meet every 4 years and perhaps every 100 years in the superbowl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)

Back