Team You Support?

• From AFC

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • From NFC

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Who do you follow?

Anyway, I've been a Bronco fan since the 1986 season... read about, and saw footage of "The Drive", loved the old orange uniform and old "D" logo. And of course, there was one John Elway.

Only one thing could have made 97/98 better, if they'd been in the orange duds. Still haven't warmed to the "Predominantely Orange"* look.

* that's what Pat Bowlen described them as upon release.

I reckon they've all gone trendy going for dominant predictable colors like navy and black. The Bucs and Broncs should go back to the orange. It's cool when you see the Bears or Dolphins wear the alternate orange. The old logos etc would be awesome too if they brought them back fulltime.

Didnt the Bills two years ago revert to their throwback for the full-season, but they lost like 4 in a row at the start of the year and abandoned them going all superstititious? Tho, I think they've gone back to it again. Better than their newer ones. In fact, all the older ones are much better - the old Falcons ones, etc.

I'm not a fan of the BIG ORANGE uniform look. :thumbsdown: So glad the Broncos upgraded / bettered that hidious coloured option along with the Bucs. Won three SB's b/w them ! :thumbsu:

The Browns have always stuck with tradition...good on 'em..BROWN uniforms not dinky ORANGE... the Orange Helmet still looks dorky though. :D

I'm not a fan of the BIG ORANGE uniform look. :thumbsdown: So glad the Broncos upgraded / bettered that hidious coloured option along with the Bucs. Won three SB's b/w them ! :thumbsu:

The Browns have always stuck with tradition...good on 'em..BROWN uniforms not dinky ORANGE... the Orange Helmet still looks dorky though. :D

IMO the Browns outfit (orange helmet, white facemask, brown/white helmet stripes, no logo) and the brown jersey with white numbers, white pants with brown socks....I think that's one of the best outfits in the NFL.

The Oilers pale blue was very cool too. Titans should go back to that, not the bright light blue.

Buccs orange was sickening color, especially with just white pants. But the Broncs orange was a bit darker and had lots of navy to balance it out.

I know there's a Browns fan here somewhere . . . can't remember who but I'm sure there's at least one.

yep, certain is JD. I recall that cheeky bugger from last season.. I think the poster's name is back_pocket??? something like that.. But my Steelers 41-0 SHUT OUT over the Browns in thier house, mind you, put him? back in his place... :p But unlike some ;) V<F, this Browns poster was 'brave enough' to cop it on the chin and return to BF to discuss his team's humiliating debarkacle.

One of the finest Xmas gift's you can get from the NFL... a 41-0 SHUT OUT !! especially after the 'all the trash talk' this Browns poster was giving me.

IMO the Browns outfit (orange helmet, white facemask, brown/white helmet stripes, no logo) and the brown jersey with white numbers, white pants with brown socks....I think that's one of the best outfits in the NFL.

Kinda agree g.g. similar to Chicago's & GB's traditional look. The Steelers have made numerous changes to thier uniform in the 'losing era' until settling on the uniform we have had for the last four decades. I reckon the Seahawks previous uniform was much better than the current one...the new/current Bills tri-coloured uniform takes much to get use to...still wearing the throwback helmet design??

Kinda agree g.g. similar to Chicago's & GB's traditional look. The Steelers have made numerous changes to thier uniform in the 'losing era' until settling on the uniform we have had for the last four decades. I reckon the Seahawks previous uniform was much better than the current one...the new/current Bills tri-coloured uniform takes much to get use to...still wearing the throwback helmet design??

Sorry Woodson have to disagree about the Seahawks uniform. I have the home blue top and reckon the blue with the small contrast with the green and white looks good. Not sure about the reverse for the away jersey though.

I've been a Browns fan since the 1980s, guys. Hate the Steelers with a passion.
Not too keen on Baltimore either --- remember they gutted the old Browns' franchise to move to Baltimore and the current structure is a new one after that disaster.

Remember the 2003 wildcard weekend. We lost to Pitsburgh 33-36 and that's, folks, the last time we had a sniff of playoff action.

Not too keen on Baltimore either --- remember they gutted the old Browns' franchise to move to Baltimore and the current structure is a new one after that disaster.

Remember the 2003 wildcard weekend. We lost to Pitsburgh 33-36 and that's, folks, the last time we had a sniff of playoff action.

Good to see there's some non-popular NFL teams being supported in this forum.:thumbsu:

Ah, Touchdown Tommy (Maddox) to the rescue. How may points did the Browns give up again??? :D Some kinda jeda vu this season with Big Ben rallying the troops to another comeback win vs the tasty hash Browns. The Steelers have long been the bunnies to Cleveland's past and over the last 2 decades, weve made such inroads to catch our division rivals. I'd love to know how much of those wins have ben comeback wins. I know under Bill Cohwer, the Steelers have beaten the Bungles the most...including that last season finale. Take a bow Bill Cowher.

They are indeed. I guess the playoffs/superbowl brings them all out. AFL off-season, cricket kinda meh, etc. But there might be a lot of converted new-comers to the sport itself coming here, and that's a great thing. As in, they had a mild interest in it years ago, but have started coming around to it more. I think you'll find a lot of passionate posters here are hooked and starting to see the superior elements of the sport/adminstration/etc compared to some other sports they have always followed previously.

all these new posters are coming out and posting

Very observant Mizza. :thumbsu: But I feel these ol' NFL heads have been students of the game long before yourself however. These guys/gals are more than welcome to return next season...only 6 months away. I just don't appreciate the 'bone-head' posters that don't have anything with substance to add and just add cheesy comments. First impressions can tell us alot.

Brasher is a great example. Tommy_Alvin is making a better impact although we (Danielz & I) acted like complete smart-arses. All in good fun of course and credit for TA for taking it with a grain of salt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladies and gentleman i think we need a thread on here so we know who everyone supports. We all know who the regulars follow but that is about it.
I will get to ball rolling and start a list of the guys that i can think of off the top of my head.
I think this would be a reasonable idea for a sticky just so we know where everyone is.

wizard_9 ---- Arizona Cardinals
JeffDune ---- New Orleans Saints
SrLankanCat ---- New Orleans Saints
dspeed ---- Baltimore Ravens
Mizza ----San Diego Chargers
Vick<Footy ---- Atlanta Falcons
Woodson ---- Pittsburgh Steelers
usalion ----Philladelphia Eagles
Cassius Clay ---- Philladelphia Eagles
DaSawx ---- Chicago Bears
COIN_SS ---- Dallas Cowboys
g.g. ---- Oakland Raiders
Brasher ---- San Francisco 49ers
crazy_big_al ---- Green Bay Packers
marcuz ---- Dallas Cowboys
Bombers_Forever ---- Seattle Seahawks
DonAce ---- Chicago Bears
neddy36 ---- Buffalo Bills
wce_all_day_way ---- New York Jets
relapse ---- San Francisco 49ers
maca01 ---- Tampa Bay Bucaneers
manureid ---- Oakland Raiders
PerthCrow ---- Washington Redskins
fuey ---- Green Bay Packers
Buffalo ---- Buffalo Bills
spanna050 ---- Buffalo Bills
Aussie Joe ---- San Francisco 49ers
jrussel ---- Seattle Seahawks
Rhyno ---- Minnesota Vikings
Broken ---- Washington Redskins

Anyone else just put it in and i will add your name to the list.

here's some more to add to the list

danielz_23 ---- Dallas Cowboys (how could you forget him haha)
Sven26 ---- Minnesota Vikings
Sammy_D ---- Cleveland Browns
Rory ---- New England Patriots
Lenny Briscoe ---- Miami Dolphins
camsmith ---- Denver Broncos
statsman74 ---- Pittsburgh Steelers
Alberton_Magpie ---- New York Giants
Lindenow Cat ---- New Orleans Saints
Raskolnikov ---- Cincinnati Bengals, or is it Atlanta Falcons? ;)

Teams to my knowledge that are 'unaccounted' for include: Carolina, Tennessee, Detroit, Houston, Arizona, Kansas City, St Louis, Jacksonville

P.S. wizard, can you change my name from COIN to CONS :D

Sven26 ---- Minnesota Vikings
Rory ---- New England Patriots
camsmith ---- Denver Broncos
statsman74 ---- Pittsburgh Steelers
Alberton_Magpie ---- New York Giants
Lindenow Cat ---- New Orleans Saints
Raskolnikov ---- Cincinnati Bengals, or is it Atlanta Falcons? ;)

Teams to my knowledge that are 'unaccounted' for include: Carolina, Tennessee, Detroit, Houston, Arizona, Kansas City, St Louis, Jacksonville

P.S. wizard, can you change my name from COIN to CONS :D

I'm an Arizona fan mate, the very thread starter.

Indeed how were we forgotten!!

Do I not say enough, would you like me to talk up and express my opinion a bit more? haha

I'm an Arizona fan mate, the very thread starter.

acknowledged (pressed submit before I could think about it, ohhh how many times I've done that :eek:) Now that I think about it I remember there was a Ram, Titan and Jaguar fan recently but their name escapes me. Hopefully they see this and add their name to "The List"

Indeed how were we forgotten!!

Do I not say enough, would you like me to talk up and express my opinion a bit more? haha

maybe he forgot you on purpose! you really have to come out of your shell, maybe make your own 'brag' thread or something....oh hang on :p

maybe he forgot you on purpose! you really have to come out of your shell, maybe make your own 'brag' thread or something....oh hang on :p

before the brag thread was the hate thread... and then there was an isolated thread to avoid if u didnt like me, etc etc... good times

before the brag thread was the hate thread... and then there was an isolated thread to avoid if u didnt like me, etc etc... good times

was looking back at the archives yesterday including the "danielz thread - do not eneter if sick of him" and dspeed's "are you sick of danielz" poll thread :D funny times indeed. (might have to give the poll thread a bump and try and even out things out a bit, unless you prefer it had more yes's than no's :)

acknowledged (pressed submit before I could think about it, ohhh how many times I've done that :eek:) Now that I think about it I remember there was a Ram, Titan and Jaguar fan recently but their name escapes me. Hopefully they see this and add their name to "The List"
kimirocks and frothyworthywaters are both StLouis fan, AndyD is a Tennessee fan and arakaan is the resident Jags fan

was looking back at the archives yesterday including the "danielz thread - do not eneter if sick of him" and dspeed's "are you sick of danielz" poll thread :D funny times indeed. (might have to give the poll thread a bump and try and even out things out a bit, unless you prefer it had more yes's than no's :)

get those 'yes's up.... next plan is to create danielz FAN CLUB!

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)

Back