Team You Support?

• From AFC

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • From NFC

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Who do you follow?

also haterade is a silver 'n black man too. Kind of a funny name for a Raider fan - haterade.....hate raiders lol. They're starting to outnumber us danielz :eek:

also haterade is a silver 'n black man too. Kind of a funny name for a Raider fan - haterade.....hate raiders lol. They're starting to outnumber us danielz :eek:

quality not quantity Cons... we are the elite and as such support an elite team... all the simple'tons (i.e. crims, maniacs, etc) can keep on supporting there Raiders in there numbers... it wont help them!

quality not quantity Cons... we are the elite and as such support an elite team... all the simple'tons (i.e. crims, maniacs, etc) can keep on supporting there Raiders in there numbers... it wont help them!

Did you know that a conversation between two Cowboys fans is essentially a monologue?

Did you know that a conversation between two Cowboys fans is essentially a monologue?

marcuz wont be impressed with that remark, enjoy your ban :) j/k

BTW, of he guys in the fantasy league hopefully no one gets banned or else it will screw things up a bit - best behaviour people!

marcuz wont be impressed with that remark, enjoy your ban :) j/k

BTW, of he guys in the fantasy league hopefully no one gets banned or else it will screw things up a bit - best behaviour people!

Hopefully we get some extra leway for the benefit of the league ;)

Jets - because of Ben Graham
But I know barely anything about NFL, and I would love to get to know the game more. I know how to play sort of, but don't much. If anyone could give me the basics on everything about the NFL and all that I would appreciate it, for the next NFL season I am looking to get right into it and learn about the game. Cheers

Jets - because of Ben Graham
But I know barely anything about NFL, and I would love to get to know the game more. I know how to play sort of, but don't much. If anyone could give me the basics on everything about the NFL and all that I would appreciate it, for the next NFL season I am looking to get right into it and learn about the game. Cheers

Try this site for an outline of the rules and terminology etc for a starter.

Try this for a brief overview of the game itself etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're welcome. Once you get more of a grasp, there are a number of awesome in-depth sites that go into the tactics and schemes and play-calling etc which can be posted for you to get into.

Watching a lot of games helps a lot (not ball watching tho), and getting into forums and just listening to people chat about the game helps a lot too.

OK thanks, the new season starts in September doesn't it? I'll probably be around here a fair bit learning about the game, and I'll try and watch as many games as I can when the season starts. :thumbsu:

Broncos baby. I'll make the statement now, by the end of the year Cutler will be the no.1 QB over Leinart and Young.

Has Cultler checked his schedule? 21 Oct. ;) Better hope your team's O-line is healthy. :p

wizard, I've collected the last few posters and their teams to save you the trouble of searching through the thread

GeeCats07 ---- Oakland Raiders
brown30 ---- Chicago Bears
juddy_Like ---- New York Giants
FootyJunkie ---- Chicago Bears
Metallica_Man ---- New York Jets
redragger ---- Denver Broncos
frothingworthywaters ---- St Louis Rams
kimirocks ---- St Louis Rams
AndyD ---- Tennessee Titans
stiza_007 ---- Miami Dolphins

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)