Big 4 clubs to kick off the season again in 2016 - afl tells minnow Hawks to gagf

Remove this Banner Ad

After all, there's only a Big 1 in Melbourne these days - and it's the one with members, money and recent premierships.
Another bloody Hawthorn geek with the painfully worded "boasts". Did you say "most members"? Nah didn't think so. "Most Premierships"? Surprise surprise. What's next, I suppose "most flags since the last appearance of Haley's comet" you frikken pencil neck.

You just got into double figures on flags boy, come back when you fourpeat and we'll talk greatness. Until then GTFO and make me a hovercar.

Geez there's a lot of Hawthorn supporters on the Bay these days. Don't get me wrong its awesome and I love it but even as a Hawk poster its starting to get overwhelming. No wonder all these plebs from other clubs are desperate to see us fall.

That's because you're all arseholes. Sooooooo many arseholes.

arseh*le.

Geez there's a lot of Hawthorn supporters on the Bay these days. Don't get me wrong its awesome and I love it but even as a Hawk poster its starting to get overwhelming. No wonder all these plebs from other clubs are desperate to see us fall.

Yeah so many Hawks supporters with join dates after Sept 13 :)

Another bloody Hawthorn geek with the painfully worded "boasts". Did you say "most members"? Nah didn't think so. "Most Premierships"? Surprise surprise. What's next, I suppose "most flags since the last appearance of Haley's comet" you frikken pencil neck.

You just got into double figures on flags boy, come back when you fourpeat and we'll talk greatness. Until then GTFO and make me a hovercar.

LOL, the last time your club was a powerhouse Squizzy Taylor was walking the streets.

And we've got 13 flags now, sunshine. We've had double figures for quite some time.

Ironically, you had 13 flags before we won one. Now we're only two behind.

So suck my **** and make me a sandwich.

LOL, the last time your club was a powerhouse Squizzy Taylor was walking the streets.

And we've got 13 flags now, sunshine. We've had double figures for quite some time.

What is it about Hawthorn fans? Always trying to measure up against others...

That's because you're all arseholes. Sooooooo many arseholes.

arseh*le.
exam_5.gif

Jelly consumes you Flogonzo, Fremantle rely on playing home finals against Sydney (who any of the 7 finalists would have beaten) to get anywhere and then they're bundled out after 2 weeks of resting players, you've only made one grand final in your entire history. :$
I honestly doubt Richmond would've beaten the Swans.

Don't worry though, you've got the opening round 'blockbuster' against Carlolton. Must be great being part of the hugmungous 4 :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you shouldn't feel the need to prove a point. For some strange reason, most of you still do.

Wierd.

So you're saying we don't need to post. I agree but geez it's fun.

Yeah nah we won three of our four in a row after he died. Frikken nerds, no sense of history.

...and big boy pants too. Since 2008. Maybe if you said that in your grown up voice it wouldn't sound so ridiculous, but as it is you sound shrill, immature, self consciously inferior.

"Behind" being the key term here. You're behind.

BTW its not ironic that we won 13 flags before you won one, that's proof we're a better club. Its ironic (in the sense of dramatic irony) that you think that's ironic. You know, Bart Simpson, ironing etc etc, you nerds watch that shit when you're not on the playstationbox or yelling at your mother to make you a sandwich and fellate you.

GAGF I'm not your mother;).

The AFL just don't want 26k as an opening by playing Hawthorn against Carlton. Haters will hate and non-big4 minnows are going to melt but you'd think after 80 odds years of irrelevance would have taught the Hawks this.

Jelly consumes you Flogonzo, Fremantle rely on playing home finals against Sydney (who any of the 7 finalists would have beaten) to get anywhere and then they're bundled out after 2 weeks of resting players, you've only made one grand final in your entire history. :$
Have you even made a grand final in their entire history?

Remove this Banner Ad

Big 4 clubs to kick off the season again in 2016 - afl tells minnow Hawks to gagf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back