Big Bad Barry at it Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a mere 3 months after finally apologising to Brent Staker for assaulting him, the thug has gone out and done it AGAIN!

This guy would be in jail if he did this crap on the streets, but because its on a footy field he is allowed to do it, and keep his cushy job at Fox Footy.

I liked how the commentator was just about to say 'belted' and then checked himself. But honestly, the Staker punch wasn't ever out of character for Barry and this pretty much an unsurprising event.

Just a mere 3 months after finally apologising to Brent Staker for assaulting him, the thug has gone out and done it AGAIN!

This guy would be in jail if he did this crap on the streets, but because its on a footy field he is allowed to do it, and keep his cushy job at Fox Footy.

what a flog.
it wasn't long ago he filmed that heart to heart conversation he had with staker where he said how sorry he was and how he thinks about it and regrets it every day blah blah blah

he's just belted 2 blokes in the space of 5 seconds

i wouldn't normally condone it but in a situation like that i would have no issue with another player king hitting him from behind. he deserves it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard him on radio before the game and he said he got word that the opposition players were going to try and get him sent off. Not sure if he was joking or not

editing is a bit misleading. he hits 26 first, and then hits him again later.

So 26 gets straight back up both times. Cant be that forceful of a "punch".

its probably weeks but he didnt knock anybody out.

Well. So long as it was the same bloke then. I thought there might have been a scandal here for a second.

Thanks for clearing that up mate :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Bad Barry at it Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back