Big Bad Barry at it Again

Remove this Banner Ad

He was already dangerously close to deregistration - just needed a 2 week ban. Suspect he'll get more for this. Game over for Hall.

No sympathy - especially after doing the "I am so sorry but I'm all good now" media rounds during the Bugg incident earlier this year

It's not a good look but it wasn't Brent Staker like at least

Excuse me? Its a carbon copy - I suppose with this one the ball was within 5 metres but the action was the same - roundhouse hook to the side of the head. Even had the Adam Hunter wannabe try and remonstrate before being put on his backside. Noone will seriously square up to Hall because he is a goddamn screw-loose who will throw fists before thinking.

Complete campaigner.

This is why I don't watch any footy commentary/media shows - stacked with thugs, half-wits and ambulance chasers.

I see you're not even getting bites anymore. You've gone from the biggest tool here to just plain insignificant now :thumbsu:
Thats a bite :thumbsu:

Well done HaroLad

He was already dangerously close to deregistration - just needed a 2 week ban. Suspect he'll get more for this. Game over for Hall.

No sympathy - especially after doing the "I am so sorry but I'm all good now" media rounds during the Bugg incident earlier this year
He had already stated it was his last game anyway

Yeah nah. Pointing out someone's insignificance is no bite.
You responded to it, it's a bite, like it or not. Not biting would be ignoring it completely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had already stated it was his last game anyway
Anyone know if the deregistration policy applies to things like the EJ Whitten game or any other charity stuff? Or is it just competition specific?

What qualifies for deregistration
16 matches. Hall suspended for 26 at AFL level but it gets halved for former AFL players. Copped a one week ban for a bush league incident a few years ago. So was right on the cusp with 14 now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Bad Barry at it Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back