Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we snag a win at Lord's, the wheels might start falling off.

Bazball...... go out fast and then ........... guess what happens.

f55f61a6db36cbaf41e49f93beb67da7.gif

Reminiscent of when Swann had a major bitch fit in the middle of a series about 10 years ago and retired mid series.
Swear to god there’s been half a dozen Poms leave mid series. They might have won 2010 but they’re overall a joke of a side when they tour Australia

Need one with poms in it.
We could do “nom a pom” in here? I was born in ye olde countrye, so I’d be happy to take first shift. Plus I lurve a stoush. Look, it wouldn’t be easy to talk up those campaigners, but I’m up for the challenge.

Ash Gardiner spinning Aus to win with 8 wickets and 12 for the Match is legendary

She went through the Poms like a dose of epsom salts.

Has to be player of the match 12 wickets for the game and 41 runs.

Amazing effort. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She went through the Poms like a dose of epsom salts.

Has to be player of the match 12 wickets for the game and 41 runs.

Amazing effort. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Surely 8 in one winnings is as good as a double ton and then would easily get her through. Plus that 8 won em the game

If you want to see some high quality tv, tune into channel 9 tonight for Chappell v Botham…

Ian of course is coming across as his usual measured polite self..

If you want to see some high quality tv, tune into channel 9 tonight for Chappell v Botham…

Ian of course is coming across as his usual measured polite self..
I literally don't watch FTA anymore outside of the cricket, but I'll give it 10 minutes to see if it's engaging on any level. And I do mean any level.

I literally don't watch FTA anymore outside of the cricket, but I'll give it 10 minutes to see if it's engaging on any level. And I do mean any level.

It’s engaging as to how stupid it is…. There’s good moments… the part where the two of them are doing commentary for 9 and are paired together for a stint is very good… silence as the game goes on.

And the end is complete trash tv…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back