Competitions BigFooty Demons Board Ultimate Footy 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

If we can get 18 together this week, would anyone be interested?

Ultimate Footy works a lot like other fantasy leagues in terms of scoring, however there is one key difference - a full draft for players is run before the start of the season. As a result, there is trading and only one of each player.

Anyone want a BF league?

List of interested.
1. Striker475
2. Logger
3. lose
4. Captain Jack
5. Crimson Azure
6. The Puppet Master
7. sivart
8. Defrance

Am keen so long as the draft is set up right. I was a part of the SFA one that took about four score and seven weeks.

I also picked up Brown and Jurrah the day before their respective incidents, so I'll be hoping to improve on that strike rate.

haha, shit. My 'land one I watched as autopicks grabbed Mundy, Brown, Jurrah and Krak. Was awful yet hilarious.

Draft would be random, reverse order - whoever has pick 18 rd1 will have pick 1 rd2

Two things:
- If we can't get a draft date before the Sydney-GWS game, we will go for a round 2 launch.
- We can always launch with less teams if we have less interest - capable of even doing a 14-team league.

Just to note - the draft will be on Saturday 31st March. Unfortunately they have a limited number of draft slots, and the next available is Monday March 9th - after Round 2. Unless we actually want to commence in Round 3, I think we will have to leave it on that day.

That said, I can fiddle with the time - I know MFC are playing the Lions and I myself will be at the 'G, so if we can find a time to do it outside of that it works as well.

If you would be interested in doing it after Round 2, or otherwise interested in nominating a time for the draft, let me know.

Scoring will be sorted out soon.

I would be interested, already in a UF league with some mates and happy to join another one. Would it be a live draft? Because I'm in Canada so it makes timezones tricky... I guess it wouldn't be though.

I would be interested, already in a UF league with some mates and happy to join another one. Would it be a live draft? Because I'm in Canada so it makes timezones tricky... I guess it wouldn't be though.

At this stage it is, although we may need to adjust due to time constraints.

You can always do your pre draft rankings, which suckks as it leaves no room to move or adjust on the spot.

I might do this for part of this draft.

I'll send out details later tonight.

Might change it to an autopick league though, just to get it done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll send out details later tonight.

Might change it to an autopick league though, just to get it done.
With auto pick can you filter out injured players?

Okay, sent to all bar Defrance since he can't receive them as of yet...how can I send it to him privately?

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions BigFooty Demons Board Ultimate Footy 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back