Competitions BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues - Congratulations to our very own SHELLER981 on 2nd overall

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues - Now Open

league bye this week..good chance to have a look where we are at..maybe get a bit of banter happening again....

our league 'BF Ess wats on!' is ranked 842 overall with an average of 1941.

Theres only one winless team who may or may not be a ghost ship - let us know andrew! (drih semaj)

i'm sitting on top a game ahead of juppy and the g-train, a game further back is setting the barlow, hep-d and no mans land.

im ranked around 3500 overall with around 30.500 - had a shocker last week, dropped 1500 places :( and i have no ablett. Ive only got 5th highest score overall in the league but thats the luck of the draw! juppy dominates with 31.200 followed by the g-train and sack the coach (bomber4ever)

trades are getting thin but bring on the finals!

how are the other leagues going????

better than 842 overall ? - who has the personal best overall score?

Yeah I do think that there is a ghost ship down the bottom, ha ha.

Grats on the top of the table! I think our league ranking is ok considering the circumstances.

Individually I am doing well. Ranked 235th or something like that and had the 20th highest score of the week a few weeks back.

Trades are low but team is solid.

Wish I had the great man GAJ :(

nice ranking!

i hit a peak of high 1800s but its been rubbish since! I'm keeping a few sneakies in the back pocket for finals but id prefer to win my first final and get the week off - geelongs bye might hurt

BF ESS Pocket Aces is ranked 603rd.

My team Jaghut Tyrants ranked 635th overall, and 1st on the ladder on percentage, 5% ahead of fredd on 10 wins each.

AS9, xMichaelx, Son of Whispy, Ben the Gooner, JDavey and DesignatedDrinkers make up the 8.

Only 2 sides are out of contention with one other in the 'mathematical possibility' range.

Probably worth noting that we've actually had a draw this season!

Anyway, my squad going forward with 5 trades left is:

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Shaw, Enright, Gilbert, Heppell (Lower, Puopolo, Pederson)
Murphy, Boyd, Ablett, Swan, Hodge, Stanton (Hibberd, Harris, Didak)
Cox, Jamar (Macauley, J Tippett)
Franklin, Goodes, Sylvia, Johnson, Petrie, N Reiwoldt, J Reiwoldt (Lynch, Mzungu, Smith)

Probably gonna cop a 0 this week, oh well.

2041... GAJ(C), Fisher and Matera killed me.

Good news is I'm still in the eliminator!

Hoping the good run can continue.

Out of curiousity, where have you ranked in previous years Impromptu? Both SC and DT?

Supercoach

<2009 - 50,000+
2009 - 188
2010 - 724
2011 - 1 (current)

Dreamteam

<2011 - 20.000+
2011- 48 (current)

I prefer SC more than DT (but I know both have their pros and cons). I will take DT more serious next year as I don't think I have a chance with the overall in DT this year. My DT is doing well mainly due to my SC and maybe a bit of luck in DT for me. Have a huge rivalry against my brother in DT as we are both 12-0 :)

Hopefully, Top 20 finish in SC and Top 100 in DT

NB - got knocked out of eliminator due to captain choice with Ablett(c) :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NB - got knocked out of eliminator due to captain choice with Ablett(c) :(

I got knocked out of eliminator in week 2!! Thanks to a whole raft of spuds suddenly playing out of their skins and getting my opponent over the line by under 10 pts.

BF Ess Wats on ranked 784th :eek: , thought we did have a good week and moved up 40 odd places.

Ranked 229th myself, but really only due to no Ablett so I can't take any credit there. :(

Juppy up to 75th, nice work :thumbsu:

Cheers B4E.

Had a good week and was not expecting to go from 235th to 75th in one week. Scored 2314 from memory.

Benched Petrie against the pies but still got Fisher with the Cornes tag.

Still in Eliminator as well so will see how that goes.

I would like to thank Stanton for getting me back up there with his recent run of great numbers and games.

Howard I'm coming for you :D

Slid to 728th on the back of an Ablett captaincy. Doh!

BF ESS Pocket Aces ranked 592nd.

Top 3 are locked in (myself, fredd and AS9). The other spots in the 8 are wide open, with 8 points separating 4th and 13th!!!

huge week for all i'm tipping!

must be p.b's all over the place.

i got 2467 to finally get back into the top 900, hey juppy, might rest a few this week for the bye..send a couple off to arizona so they are fresh for our rematch - scared? ;)

Ben The Gooner said:
better luck next year Godzke - I can't imagine I'll be seeing you in the finals.

u_mad_bro_Picture_Challenge_3-s469x428-160564-535.jpg

:p

How is everyone tracking this year? Disappointed not to be in BF Div 1 for Essendon, after being so in the past 2 or 3 years.

This year, my No Mans Land aren't having their greatest year, but steaming home pretty strong after some horrible luck early. Good trading has got me into a position to finish up, hopefully in the top 600-800 hopefully.

Currently sitting 1241st

I've been tracking along well. Took out first spot in Wats On!.

Ranked 38th overall and still in eliminator.

Some good players to match up against in finals so anyones game at the moment.

Had the worst year in DT ever!
I made some of the stupidest trades, so to rectify that i needed to use more trades, thus leaving me with no trades :thumbsdown:
horrible scoring the past month has reflected that. Am just out side the top 15k very disappointing..

In hindsight trading Petrie out in round 5 was a majorly stupid thing to do, and then I traded in Rawlings for the injured Grimes. I was pretty unlucky when i got Watson in early, then he injured himself, but I held onto him...only for him to do his other hammy :eek:

The funniest trade I made all year though was at 3.30pm on the friday in round 17..I went Otten to Shaw..then at 4pm all the betting scandal crap came to life and I had to use another trade to get him out.. that is very unlucky..

I used to dominate my dream team comps with mates.

From memory I won 4 years straight, and lost the GF in the final year.

They eventually all lost interest, though.

Then I started playing against people on here. All of a sudden an average of 1900 wasn't good enough. If I got around 1800, I was getting smashed. If I got 2200, I still lost.

Some people take this stuff too seriously :(

:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues - Congratulations to our very own SHELLER981 on 2nd overall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back