Competitions BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues - Congratulations to our very own SHELLER981 on 2nd overall

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues - Now Open

i guess im out of the league now? :(

Daffo has pulled out of my league. Since you were rigistered Essington, it would probablt be fair that you take up Daffo's position in may league..... as long as no one else objects?

Oh, and I fully support banter in my coaches box and in this thread...... especially when we are whopping your asses :D

Daffo has pulled out of my league. Since you were rigistered Essington, it would probablt be fair that you take up Daffo's position in may league..... as long as no one else objects?

Oh, and I fully support banter in my coaches box and in this thread...... especially when we are whopping your asses :D

Thanks

Only got 14/16 in my league so far. Wondering where everyone else is.
Not a lot of banter going on in the coaches box either.

Interested in putting my team in. Pm me league code please.

Stand by emblurr. Only got 15/16 entered in my league, but gotta give the other guys who got in first a chance.

Have the other captains filled their leagues yet? How long should I give this last guy?

I still got one more spot to fill. I was just gonna wait another week or so then advertise the position.

put me in :)

I still have 3 spots left open in my league, with only a little over a week to go i'm gonna have to throw it open to whoever is interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update on the BF ESS Pocket Aces league.

Ranked 440/27578.

My own team, the Jaghut Tyrants dished out a 2075 - 1672 smashing of team Deth Defy and sitting on top of the ladder.

Dropped a solid 2120.

Very happy with my team. A little disappointed in Hardwick (for playing Foley) and Boyd.

I only managed 2055 this week.

Pretty much the same story as PP. Selwood, Lids, Atley, Goodes and Hurley let me down..Also expected more from Roo and Franklin...I may aswell of had McKernan starting on the field!

Ah well always next week!

I only managed 2055 this week.

Pretty much the same story as PP. Selwood, Lids, Atley, Goodes and Hurley let me down..Also expected more from Roo and Franklin...I may aswell of had McKernan starting on the field!

Ah well always next week!
I think both are overrated in DT.

Wondering whether picking Higgins over ROK was a bad idea. Granted it's round 1, but it makes you wonder whether ROK will be back at his best this year for the Swannies.

Yeah but Atley has a fairly good chance of keeping his spot in the team compared to other mid rookies..Also put Hurley in because I think this could be the year where he steps up and averages >70.
Higgins put in a good pre-season, but I felt he was always going to be a bit over-rated :p

My Scottish Chiefs managed 2152. Only huge let down was Joel Selwood. Robbie Tarrant was a surprise. Great last minute inclusion I think.

My squad got a nice 2,240 this week, propelling me up the rankings to 2,288th.

League BF ESS Pocket Aces is ranked 448th

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues - Congratulations to our very own SHELLER981 on 2nd overall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back