Competitions BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues - Congratulations to our very own SHELLER981 on 2nd overall

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues

I'm more interested in total points but I should perform pretty well in the league.

Wouldn't mind eveyone talking themselves up a little bit so the people doing the draft for the leagues have some sort of idea how good you are.

I'm pretty sure I finished second in last years Essendon Div 2 league.

i finished top 500 two years back and around 3000 last year but every year ive ran out of trades before the end. If i'm ever going to get better i have to tie my hands behind my back and not trade! It kills me in the league because come finals i'm down to bare bones.

I used to be good in the early days, and finished 50-something one week. Was shattered that one of my players got injured early in the 1st quarter.

Now that people have started taking this TooSerious(ly), I'm quite medicore in comparison.

I missed out on the finals in my Div last year, but before that I won 4 straight "premierships" against my mates.

I need to get my average from ~1,800 up to 2,000.

with the points in the multi bye week not counting towards league play but still counting to overall it makes me think theres will be a big difference in the strategies between the two.

i wont be having more than 3 players from the sides that all bye together...will drop too many overall places with a skeleton team

unfrotunaley those sides include stk, bull, geel and haw...

going to be tough!

Overall.
If you score well in overall, you generally will do very well in the leagues. But not always the other way around.

I'm interested in joining if theres any spots available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have to take it seriously!

we have money leagues at work and the main prize is for best overall.
Ill never hear the end of it if i have a bad year, i already cop it about Essendon and my rank footy tipping....

I'd also like to be in. 1 round last year I finished 5th overall for that round/week. 1 of my players underperformed which ruined any chance I had.

been in DT for 6 seasons. last 4 seasons I have finished top 6 in my brothers very hard league. 2 of those years have been top 4 in the league. Last season I averaged around 2050-2150 each week

OK guys, I reckon 4 leagues is a good amount, so let's cap it at 64 people. We currently have 55, so there's 9 spots left. Don't miss out!

As for the draft I've randomly chosen captains (just the first names that jumped out from the list):

1. lemon chicken
2. Eleven 38
3. Team Hurley
4. PocketPears

Congrats to those 4. I'll be PMing you once we fill the last 9 spots.:thumbsu:

the more i think about it i reckon dt might get a bit sh*t this year.

With three extra cash cows to pick for the bench and 4 extra trades it means theres loads more cash to make. I guess this means everybody will be able to afford the same premiums by years end. Everyone will have the same side!

this year more than any i think the start might be cruical, get it right early and youll get a point gap to keep when every team begins to look the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions BigFooty Essendon Dream Team leagues - Congratulations to our very own SHELLER981 on 2nd overall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back