Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

this weeks show is now on itunes, spotify and podcast apps!

Current episode: S08 - Round 10 vs Brisbane Lions

Huge thanks to our guests for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Good, bad and ugly of the Western Bulldogs game
-Did we see effort?
-More injuries
-CB clips Caro
-Preview of Brisbane Lions

Otherwise you can view it below:

Just a early heads up that next monday night, the journos who have been sprouting shit for years about dusty leaving our club are on the chopping block Monday night.

Good show.

Oliver makes sense if he comes for free. Otherwise, WTF?

We look to have a huge draft hand. Especially if we pay $ along with Rioli and Bolton. Could be an incredible change in the team come 2025.

Good show.

Oliver makes sense if he comes for free. Otherwise, WTF?

We look to have a huge draft hand. Especially if we pay $ along with Rioli and Bolton. Could be an incredible change in the team come 2025.

Oliver would make sense on a few fronts (I'm talking football only here). Explosive, finds the ball, bigger body.

The off field stuff is the sticking point. This would very much be a we have to trust Yze situation if it eventuates.

Oliver would make sense on a few fronts (I'm talking football only here). Explosive, finds the ball, bigger body.

The off field stuff is the sticking point. This would very much be a we have to trust Yze situation if it eventuates.

If he is cheap it makes sense - taking into account the off field risks.

But, if he costs anything significant then no go from me (I mean, I'm sure Blair will contact me re the trade and draft this year)

If he is cheap it makes sense - taking into account the off field risks.

But, if he costs anything significant then no go from me (I mean, I'm sure Blair will contact me re the trade and draft this year)
yeah agree, we can't blow this opportunity we have with the possible picks we have on offer!

Yeah, nd as I said, there's no guarantees that the meeting happens. A lot to factor in from a list managent point of view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Clayton Oliver recruitment would be the Ben Cousins decision of this generation. Interesting times.
Ben Cousins is an interesting comparison. When we got Ben everyone knew he had a drug problem. No-one is saying that out loud about Oliver yet; but it would have to be considered so it would be a “No” from me.

We will be live tonight around 8:30pm!
Looking forward to it. Boys can you discuss the disconnect between certain players not following the game plan what's required seems like Yze is only to blame.Yze eluded to it in his press conference and Broad did to.That goes for effort, intensity and pressure that's on the players. For me whoever not on board needs to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back