Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

this weeks show is now on itunes, spotify and podcast apps!

Current episode: S08 - Round 10 vs Brisbane Lions

Huge thanks to our guests for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Good, bad and ugly of the Western Bulldogs game
-Did we see effort?
-More injuries
-CB clips Caro
-Preview of Brisbane Lions

Otherwise you can view it below:

Wow, Grock! What a scoop! Baker and Bolton for Harley Reid! As much as I love them I think we'd have to go for that.

Again, if Reid wants out, and both Baker and Bolton do, we'd ne silly not tonask the question. Whether anything comes from it or not though is another story.

For all those asking about the ankle on the podcast:

That is the bruising I dealt with. Not too nad. The foot picture is at work today. A week and a half on and it is still super swollen. Messenger_creation_a1d3dc89-f8ec-46f4-ac08-ab4c3083342b.jpg 20240617_170621.jpg

Jesus Christ Tigs, wipe your chin after dribbling so much shit.

Care to expand on this?

Also, my bad for suggesting Lynch was out for another six. Lost track of what round we were up to and heard from someone he had a bit of a setback haha.

So what was the update from T71?

Essentially Bolton has received a significant offer from a WA club and he thinks there is a chance Bolton is gone.

Care to expand on this?

Also, my bad for suggesting Lynch was out for another six. Lost track of what round we were up to and heard from someone he had a bit of a setback haha.
Mate coaches don't pick players unless medical team pass them fit and player gives all clear. Coaches don't pick them otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiger71 comments on our game plan and where we are at is the best analysis I have heard in footy since Yabby Jeans and sausages.
Also why do we only ever. And I do mean ever kick the ball out to the right hand wing in our kick outs. We are very boring and predictable to watch atm.
I reckon that's Ruttens influence. Our kick ins have been dogshit for years

Kick to Miller in the pocket then long down the line.

Rinse and repeat.

Kick to Astbury in the pocket then long down the line. Been around for a while.

We have no presence or marking skills to win that kick in.

I've only seen one game live . The Suns one.

And not only kick ins, trying to work the ball out of defence in general is a problem

Last edited:
Kick to Astbury in the pocket then long down the line. Been around for a while.

We have no presence or marking skills to win that kick in.

I've only seen one game live . The Suns one.

And not only kick ins, trying to work the ball out of defence in general
Would hate to see what happens if someone ever man's up Miller 🤣

Interested to hear the view of the panel on the latest Dusty stuff. It feels like it’s the most real it’s ever been.

You guys have been steadfast he will retire a one club player. Are you deviating at all?

So good to Have tig71 back on the show. Was much missed. Only thing that would make it better is having CB on with him.
Show back to its absolute best.
Have to blame the missus for this one. She left for Bali on Monday and i had a bit to do at home. Hoping to beback next Monday night, but i’ll then miss the 15th as i have a cricket AGM to attend.

Interested to hear the view of the panel on the latest Dusty stuff. It feels like it’s the most real it’s ever been.

You guys have been steadfast he will retire a one club player. Are you deviating at all?
I text Tiger71 About these today, he just wrote back "lol"

I'm saving media posts on this too, The Ox will cop an almighty barrage if what he claimed doesn't eventuate

I text Tiger71 About these today, he just wrote back "lol"

I'm saving media posts on this too, The Ox will cop an almighty barrage if what he claimed doesn't eventuate

Every 2 weeks there is another article on him and his future. The media can't get enough.
It's funny to see that they have been wrong with just about everything since he was drafted.

At some point when he retires or leaves us, the media will claim they got it right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back