Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Special Tiger71 Edition Sunday Night 8.30

Remove this Banner Ad

this weeks show is now on itunes, spotify and podcast apps!

Current episode: S08 - Round 10 vs Brisbane Lions

Huge thanks to our guests for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Good, bad and ugly of the Western Bulldogs game
-Did we see effort?
-More injuries
-CB clips Caro
-Preview of Brisbane Lions

Otherwise you can view it below:

Michaels At some point can you guys try to work through the draft end point with what we 'know' the trades will be.

I assume that we will be aggressive in doing things like helping pay for the players we trade, and so get higher picks. And I think that the AFL might introduce $ for picks. So there is a possibility that things could get a bit crazy with what we end up with picks wise. Later this season. Might need to bring in a draft guru type for the discussion. But where we look like being is not like anything we've seen at Richmond for many may years, if ever.

Michaels At some point can you guys try to work through the draft end point with what we 'know' the trades will be.

I assume that we will be aggressive in doing things like helping pay for the players we trade, and so get higher picks. And I think that the AFL might introduce $ for picks. So there is a possibility that things could get a bit crazy with what we end up with picks wise. Later this season. Might need to bring in a draft guru type for the discussion. But where we look like being is not like anything we've seen at Richmond for many may years, if ever.
Draft wise I have enlisted the help of a loyal listener of ours who works as a talent scout in the AFL.

He will be joining us before the draft to give to run down!

Mad tigers supporter too.

He was that one who's phantom draft I read out for us last year, he was the only person I saw who had McAuliffe coming to us with our first pick!

For anyone who missed the sneaky trade update show last night!

Michael's can you boys discuss tonight why the only focus on Yze ? , and no accountability on our football department Livingstone and Blair and Gale on top of them.Their last 2 years hasn't be great. Matters regarding fitness conditioning and medical aspects and the appointment they made, player recruitment and not reading the writing on the wall in regard to rejuvenation, better assistant coaches etc. The point is it needs a review starts from the top down. Get the best people around Yze alot of what's happening he has inherited. Still in favour of Balme staying even a part time role mentoring has said he still wants to be involved looks to be going to crows now.

Last edited:
Michael's can you boys discuss tonight why the only focus on Yze ? , and no accountability on our football department Livingstone and Blair and Gale on top of them. Matters regarding fitness conditioning and medical aspects and the appointment they made, player recruitment and not reading the writing on the wall in regard to rejuvenation, better assistant coaches etc. The point is it needs a review starts from the top down. Get the best people around Yze alot of what's happening he has inherited.
100%. Michaels this needs to be spoken about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back