Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane is a freak.
Dud. Delist. Get rid of...

Nah seriously without Harry and Eriksen this season who knows how low we'd be right now. They've won us quite a few points by themselves.

Hugo has as well!

Dud. Delist. Get rid of...

Nah seriously without Harry and Eriksen this season who knows how low we'd be right now. They've won us quite a few points by themselves.

Hugo has as well!
I don't buy that though. It would be the exact same situation if you took the best players out of any team. City and Chelsea included.

You could say that for any team.
I just think if you took the two best players out of the top 6-8 clubs we'd be more adversely affected than others would be. Our avenues to goal (and late goals) are Eriksen and Harry. Essentially I'm saying our depth isn't anywhere near as good as others

Sidenote anyone else having troubles with notifications? Didn't receive this oneo_O

Happy for Harry that he scored on debut for England, but jeez, they were playing Lithuania :rolleyes:

If you look at the shot map for the game England had about 6000 shots to Lithuania's 2. Would rather he wasn't risked against a team that Australia would spank easy (and probably Nu Zulund)

Happy for Harry that he scored on debut for England, but jeez, they were playing Lithuania :rolleyes:

If you look at the shot map for the game England had about 6000 shots to Lithuania's 2. Would rather he wasn't risked against a team that Australia would spank easy (and probably Nu Zulund)
I'm just happy he gets the recognition and reward he deserves. If it's against Lithuania. So be it. He deserved this chance, thoroughly.

Ended up watching bits and pieces of the game (was playing FIFA). Eriksen was our only world class player out there tonight. Kane showed pieces but everyone else was very meh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just watched it on Foxtel IQ and nearly chucked my cereal bowl at the TV. There's no way I'm staying up in the middle of the night to watch Spurs, I value my sanity and my sleep more. Very, very ordinary performance.

I just watched it on Foxtel IQ and nearly chucked my cereal bowl at the TV. There's no way I'm staying up in the middle of the night to watch Spurs, I value my sanity and my sleep more. Very, very ordinary performance.
I liken us to St.Kilda

We often show great signs but in the end we just can't get the job done. In anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In good news, we have the youngest average first team/squad of any club in Europes top flights (23.9) by some margin (next best was 25.0).

The rumour mill is kicking into action already and linking us to a bold bid for Juan Mata whilst we are keeping an eye on Kevin Mirrales (Everton) as well.

That first goal to Southampton was tragic and diabolical. 4 players out-played by 1, and we gifted him the goal.

Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif

jd2010 Is it right that Yedlin is our only fullback fit at present?
Yeah Davies done his shoulder, Walker out probably for the season with a foot injury & Rose had a hamstring problem (not sure how long that will keep him out for). Surely we play Yedlin at RB, Dier-Fazio in the middle & Vertonghen at LB. I dont want to see us playing with 4 CBs in our back 4 like how we finished last week

This thread is being deserted, and well should it. We'll lose to Hull and Everton. They're hungrier than us... our guys just want to get out and go on holiday. Harry Kane to be sold to either the Arse or Man Utd in the off season... I would say dark days ahead, but we've always been shit :(

This thread is being deserted, and well should it. We'll lose to Hull and Everton. They're hungrier than us... our guys just want to get out and go on holiday. Harry Kane to be sold to either the Arse or Man Utd in the off season... I would say dark days ahead, but we've always been shit :(

The season has really petered out. There hasnt been much to be excited about since the cup loss. The smashing of the chavs and Kane beating the scum were awesome but thats about it. Kane wont be sold, Levy needs to give Poch and the team some stability. If he sells Kane there would be a masive fan revolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back