Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can anyone say that Rose isn't good enough? Probably a close 2nd/3rd with Lloris behind Kane in our player of the season awards. Criminally underrated and had a fantastic season!

Side note, any of you guys head to Sydney for the Spurs stuff?

Hopefully this means Kaboul is kaput. Capoue was sold to Watford, Paulinho to Evergrande in China,

Would love a proper left winger if Pritchard won't be utilised and a decent back up striker to Kane, perhaps a gun centre mid also then more deadwood cleared, Adebayor, Lennon (great servant but his time is up). Perhaps Chiriches is gone now too, but he's still a player with value imo. I'm striking through who I want out/likely to go, question marks on who may leave and bolding who I think will be our key squad players for now.

GKs
Lloris (c)
Vorm

Academy kids

RBs
Walker HG
Trippier HG

Yedlin (looks like he can play RW also)

LBs
Rose HG
Davies HG

CBs
Vertonghen
Alderweireld
Fazio
Dier (versatile, can see him going to holding mid at times in the future)

Wimmer (can play LB, can't see the club rushing him yet though)
Chiriches? (loan him out if a fee can't be arranged somewhere, apparently still on holidays, would probably thrive in the right environment for him)
Kaboul

CMs/CDMs
Bentaleb (possible HG)
Mason HG
Dembele (must hold on to him, very handy imo)
Carroll HG

Alli HG
Stambouli (will likely leave, Watford apparently close to a deal)

Academy kids mids with 1st team exp
Winks HG
Veljkovic (possible HG)

AMs and wingers
Eriksen
Chadli
Lamela
Townsend HG

Pritchard HG
Lennon (needs to go now, great servant but he won't add anything new to what we have) HG

Strikers
Kane (vc) HG
Soldado?(sell if right price/situation can be arranged, feel sorry for him that it didn't work out, tried his best just out of form)
Adebayor (sort your life out dude, top wages of 100k a week for no output since Sherwood over a year ago, you've made enough to survive for the rest of your life, go to rehab or whatever you need, but you've drained the club for long enough)

Looks like we have a few home growns in the squad coming through, mainly through the youth ranks, we may need 2 central midfielders looking at who we have currently, it's very thin. I have hopes Carroll will make it, he had a solid loan last year. Alex Pritchard and Dele Alli were dynamite at their clubs on loan last season, Pritchard got into the Championship PFA team of the year while Alli got into the League 1 equivalent and the League 1 young player of the year. Alli may be a little raw still and a loan to a lower table PL side could help him, but I think Pritchards time for us is now, start him out in EL and off the bench in the PL, looking at that squad we should compete in Europa League (if the injuries stay away) if we can find another striker or two to help out Kane, great defensive depth it looks like now but central midfield and upfront needs a bit of work potentially.

Adebayor and Kaboul off the books will be the best thing for the club going forward.

Pretty sure a few would follow my lead and burn down WHl if we sold Kane let alone to the Red Devils.

£40m is good money but not for a prestigious talent like Harry who has become the face of our football club, the face of the EPL, an international goal scorer and a full time club captain in the making.

I cant see kane leaving. I will be more worried if he has another good season and we so t finish top 4.

I do not want Morgan, but would love Toby. Interesting to see although Soton are in a fap over a supposed deal, they have now doubled their bid. Why do that if you are sure he cant go to spurs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was suprised Capoue left and Stambo has had a bid accepted too... especially to a newly promoted team. Not unhappy - I cant see a place for them in the team - but am suprised they went to Watford.

Nice summary go you pups. Nice to see someone else more looking forward to clearing dead wood than signing 10 new players. Agree with Vlad, Kaboom and Adebayor.

Although deep down I secretly wish Adebayor would turn back to when he first wore a spurs shirt. But I guess I am a sucker for punishment if I think its going to happen. But would be like a new signing if that happened, without spending 15mil! Although his wages are probably that much anyway ha.

Although deep down I secretly wish Adebayor would turn back to when he first wore a spurs shirt. But I guess I am a sucker for punishment if I think its going to happen. But would be like a new signing if that happened, without spending 15mil! Although his wages are probably that much anyway ha.

Offer him a new improved contract if he scores 15 or more goals next season and watch them fly in :)

Always puts me in mind of Winston Bogarde at Chelsea.
"I may be one of the worst buys in the history of the Premiership but I don't care."

Always puts me in mind of Winston Bogarde at Chelsea.
Yer, I read about that a few years ago. I was a kid still when he was there. Chelsea didn't help him though, etc he gets transferred there then not too long later he's told he's not required anymore. Suppose these days, rich clubs pay out contracts via lump sum to get these blokes off their books.

Reading about it again, it was funny the way they demoted him to the reserves to make him go, but he just continued turning up to training and cashing his cheques. As it turned out it didn't matter as Chelsea soon unlocked the unlimited money cheat anyway.

Should be though I could see Chiriches being solid in Serie A or La Liga so dunno his contract status but I think he still has a bit of value. Yeah I'd assume Fazio would stay, he's Argentinian and I thought he played well last season combining with Jan once he got rid of his red card period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back