BJ Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question - how big a factor was money in Hamill and Gehrig joining St Kilda?

Funny no Saints fans have replied to this.

According to Age a few saints players snobbed off Goddard at end of match and may have explained why so emotional. Saw Montagna do it. All class Saints just like Milne's "jaw gouge" of Dempsey. How pathetic.

Not one bit embarrassed buddy.

There are plenty of appropriate times to weep in life, that wasn't one of them.

Not playing fake-tough guy at all either, just calling it as I see it. This reminded me of Bubba Watson's press conference before the Masters', just flat out cringe-worthy.

I'd also like to remind you sentimental numpties that Goddard was one of the perpetrators for one of the fights before half-time (think it was half-time anyway).

What? He was trying to break it up!! FFS

Disappointed he left, but I can't blame him whatsoever. More money and a side on the up, any other business and he wouldn't even consider staying. I think I'm in the minority of Saints supporters, but I've got no bitterness towards him or Ball at all. They gave everything in trying to bring a flag to this club, I'm not going to begrudge them moving on if the club has slighted them in any way (money or playing time), especially when a realistic tilt at the next flag is some distance away.

Funny no Saints fans have replied to this.

According to Age a few saints players snobbed off Goddard at end of match and may have explained why so emotional. Saw Montagna do it. All class Saints just like Milne's "jaw gouge" of Dempsey. How pathetic.

Hamill and Gehrig came to the saints for money. I thought that was well known. It just funny how the essendon supporters were claiming Goddard came to essendon for anything other than money. He went there for financial reasons only. It was there for all to see tonight.

Hamill and Gehrig came to the saints for money. I thought that was well known. It just funny how the essendon supporters were claiming Goddard came to essendon for anything other than money. He went there for financial reasons only. It was there for all to see tonight.

And a greater possiblity for on field success.

And a greater possiblity for on field success.

Nope, he can say that all he wants to make the bombers fans feel better just like gaz said he wanted to leave for a new challenge but if we offered him the same amount of money the dons did he wouldn't of left. His heart is still at the saints, his bank account is at the dons.

Money was part of the reason. Wasn't the entire reason though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rivers has been crying - tears of joy that he got away from the rabble club ;)

Shannon Byrnes has been too. Though I'm not sure whether its for the same reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

BJ Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back