Remove this Banner Ad

wolfman5

Debutant
Suspended
Nov 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
You have 2 great players...Judd & Fevola and 3 above good players who is Murphy and Gibbs and Kruzer... apart from that you have no other good players in mater of fact the rest of your team is absalute trash... why do you supporters think you are up on the on. good luck hahahaha

You have 2 great players...Judd & Fevola and 3 above good players who is Murphy and Gibbs and Kruzer... apart from that you have no other good players in mater of fact the rest of your team is absalute trash... why do you supporters think you are up on the on. good luck hahahaha

least we got 2. now get back to your albino coach that no one else took seriously & that crap team that sheedy left in a shambles.

Dont you have a urinal to go lie in, troughboy?

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

Can I have that again in Engrish?

Haha! Wish i could say the same for your mob. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you re-signed Laycock

The End

Does this atleast make me the second dumbest on BF??

Remove this Banner Ad

News blinded by the light

Remove this Banner Ad

Back