Injury Blue Healers - 2016 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky we have some insider info, otherwise we'd all still be stressin to the max. Pretty poor effort from the club.

My guess is that they are deciding if he can play again this season or not.

The club doesn't have to rush to let the world know how severe the injury is. They'll discuss him in the weekly injury update.

If he'd done an ACL do people really think it wouldn't have been mentioned by now, either by the club or the media?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy shit this is getting out of hand. Knowing the diagnosis doesn't change anything. Schrödinger's cat be damned.

So Charlie's injury is an acl AND not an acl at the same time? Interesting, Shan....:)

Then why bother yourself??
If there is a second scan then tell the fans.
It is called Communication.
It is simple, really.
But hey, don't concern yourself, because it's not a concern for you Jim.
Enough has been shown in the post-game footage and said on here to reassure you well that it's not an ACL, and that it's going to be a minor injury.

The question left is simply will he play another game this season. If it's anything more than a 3 week injury, the answer is probably no, as they will just play it on the safe side. Given the prognosis can be 0-12 weeks if it's an MCL, and that neither his career nor a finals berth is on the line, my take is this:

Let's all chill the **** out.

Lucky we have some insider info, otherwise we'd all still be stressin to the max. Pretty poor effort from the club.
Yes. I'm stressing to the max. That makes 3 people from my count. Quite an angry lobby group. Are you listening CFC?

Enough has been shown in the post-game footage and said on here to reassure you well that it's not an ACL, and that it's going to be a minor injury.

The question left is simply will he play another game this season. If it's anything more than a 3 week injury, the answer is probably no, as they will just play it on the safe side. Given the prognosis can be 0-12 weeks if it's an MCL, and that neither his career nor a finals berth is on the line, my take is this:

Let's all chill the **** out.
Think you can direct your aim a bit more specifically? The minority of posters flapping about this is miniscule.

Think you can direct your aim a bit more specifically? The minority of posters flapping about this is miniscule.
Plenty of people posting here getting amped up, but anyway that's not my job to handle. :p

Do what I want; you're not my dad. Unless... were you stationed in Seoul between 1981 and 1987??

HARKER I think I found our father

This is pretty ridicules that the club hasn't updated it's members about Charlie and Murphy tbh. What happened to Bolton saying he wants to make Carlton like a family?

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers - 2016 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Back