Injury Blue Healers Medical Room 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't have they found more already if that were the case?
Not if they catch it from Voss or Martin, those will test positive in the next few days. Hoping most have already had it. They really should have tried to give it to as many as possible over summer.

I would imagine you could "Zoom" in Voss. I hope the club renewed their Zoom account otherwise Voss will have to log back in every 40 mins. Imagine Malthouse trying to dial in, he would probably be more of a Skype man.
Didn't we get laughed at a year or 2 ago for not using Zoom, but some off-brand Zoom alternative?

I saw McGovern walk off just before the end. Looked like something was wrong.
Gov fell awkwardly on his hip when one of their guys shoved one of our guys into Gov as he was flying for the mark. Effectively tunnelled by one of our own players thanks to a push in the back that wasn't called. Was very proppy after that, but played on.

Leapt onto the back of a teammate, who effectively tunneled him.

Landed pretty much on his hip, so at the least there's some bruising.
The teammate was shoved into Gov when pushed in the back by a Tigers player. Was a pretty shit act.

I would imagine you could "Zoom" in Voss. I hope the club renewed their Zoom account otherwise Voss will have to log back in every 40 mins. Imagine Malthouse trying to dial in, he would probably be more of a Skype man.
I think Malthouse would be more inclined to use a Webcam through his Yahoo Chat account, or maybe, like Thy, he is a MySpace guy.

Last paragraph of the Hun article is somewhat reassuring:
“Most Carlton players have already had Covid so with some natural immunity the club is well protected.”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not really, second infections within 3-6 weeks are showing up in young fit people.*

The best news is the vaccine take-up in the club will give a great chance of the infection period being short.

Voss seemed to have no voice last night, I think most of us thought it was just yelling, one poster here said he was like ratten, all-in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone needs to get over it. I live in Perth and the Eagles have lost Tim Kelly and Liam Ryan due to Covid. It may well cost them a winnable home game against the Suns.
It’s going to happen to us and likely most other teams at stages during the year.

If we don't hear anything else over the next few days we should be okay re: more cases.

Those suggesting it'll be a walk over are being a bit dramatic. Other clubs recently have had covid cases and it hasn't gone through whole squads like it did prior to christmas.

Even if it does this is the week for it. The bulldogs game is 50/50 at best so a loss not the end of the world. Would be worse if it cost us an easily winnable game like Hawthorn or Goldcoast.

Worried about McGovern. Ended up getting a fracture in his back from a very similar incident last year I believe. Hopefully he's just sore and will be okay for next week.

Agree. Needs hip/thoracolumbar spine x-rays at least.

Shame about the COVID, hopefully the next few days doesn't bring an avalanche of other positive cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back