Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Not privy to why. Just been told that he is and that the silvagnis are heavily pissing in Houstons ear about steering clear of Carlton. Stephen a very bitter man. Disappointing as he was always my favourite player.

Guess we’ll have to see how it plays out.
Stephen needs to move on and allow us to celebrate the memories we have of a great player, the way he's going he will tarnish that. One thing about the Silagnis, they are all grumpy buggers starting with Serge :tearsofjoy:

Really? With the way some of our players have been treated incl JSOS.
You think ballsing up selection and shit game style doesn’t have negative effects ?
Jack has hardly been treated badly, save it.

Not privy to why. Just been told that he is and that the silvagnis are heavily pissing in Houstons ear about steering clear of Carlton. Stephen a very bitter man. Disappointing as he was always my favourite player.

Guess we’ll have to see how it plays out.
Not privy but spreading it? Well done

WTF? U forgotten about the bullshit around him being dropped, then not dropped & the balls up that all was.

Pretty naive on your behalf to think all the players would be happy atm.
I can guarantee as with every club the players who think they should be getting a game who aren't may be unhappy, no surprises there. To paint a picture of players being unhappy en masse at Carlton is ridiculous imo.

Dropped and not dropped? Honestly, big deal, things often change in between selection and game day.

I expect Jack to be at Carlton next year and hopefully move from being a fringe player to a regular and important part of the team.

Not privy but spreading it? Well done
Yeah, but don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

If it ever got out Jack was talking down the club to potential trade targets, his career at all clubs would be in question.

I can guarantee as with every club the players who think they should be getting a game who aren't may be unhappy, no surprises there. To paint a picture of players being unhappy en masse at Carlton is ridiculous imo.

Dropped and not dropped? Honestly, big deal, things often change in between selection and game day.

I expect Jack to be at Carlton next year and hopefully move from being a fringe player to a regular and important part of the team.
You will always have a little disharmony around normal selection choices.

You are totally ignoring the bullshit we just saw - how could that not have some negative effects the way our season went.

That’s above and beyond the usual.

Thought we had moved passed the “nothing to see here” & all pretty much agreed it was pretty ****ing horrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are totally ignoring the bullshit we just saw - how could that not have some negative effects the way our season went.

Thought we had moved passed the “nothing to see here” & all pretty much agreed it was pretty ****ing horrible
I blame the way our season ended on us getting to a critical point with injuries. At one point having 4 senior listed players to pick from in the twos. I blame it mainly on a lack of cohesion due to the constant changes forced on us by injury.

There is much to see with how our season ended but you're purely driven by this disdain of Voss to the extent that you are prepared to embrace made up stories about player dissatisfaction.

Yeah, but don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

If it ever got out Jack was talking down the club to potential trade targets, his career at all clubs would be in question.
100% u don’t believe everything.

Also 100% the players talk to each other & are critical about the clubs.
Would you be willing to bullshit a close mate to get him to come work for your company?

Obviously they can’t publishing that, neither could u if u wanted to keep your job but your a shit mate if u can’t be honest

Matt Korcheck is the development hill that you are prepared to die on? A bloke that was probably odds on to fail. I'd go as far to say that it's only because Mason Cox beat those odds that he's even remembered.

That's a bit weird.

You’ve made my point Mason Cox beat those odds because of the better development coaching he received.

Last edited:
SPS, showed some real ability but was let down by a lack of pace. Bit like a lot of our current smalls( not very quick).
Will always go into bat for his ability. Let down by hamstrings that imploded when he got to Carlton.... And probably work ethic and rehab etc. But definitely was fast once

100% u don’t believe everything.

Also 100% the players talk to each other & are critical about the clubs.
Would you be willing to bullshit a close mate to get him to come work for your company?

Obviously they can’t publishing that, neither could u if u wanted to keep your job but your a shit mate if u can’t be honest
I'd be loyal to the club that has paid me for 10 years and paid me handsomely.

I blame the way our season ended on us getting to a critical point with injuries. At one point having 4 senior listed players to pick from in the twos. I blame it mainly on a lack of cohesion due to the constant changes forced on us by injury.

There is much to see with how our season ended but you're purely driven by this disdain of Voss to the extent that you are prepared to embrace made up stories about player dissatisfaction.
Yep, all is well at the club, it was just injuries 🤔

Pretty sure you are just stirring the pot here.

Jack will be at Carlton next year, he is under contract.
Pretty sure all clubs that have underachieved in a year go through a very detailed review, which is what would be happening now.

Nothing to see here.

Yep, all is well at the club, it was just injuries 🤔
I didn't say all is well, there is always room for improvement. By the way I was much more concerned at the end of 2015 than I am now. I don't believe that we are in crisis, absolute bullshit.

Pretty sure you are just stirring the pot here.

Jack will be at Carlton next year, he is under contract.
I love Jack, don’t think he’s going anywhere. Question was why would he say that & I gave a reasonable & plausible answer.
Do I know that? Hell no, was just giving a possible answer

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back