Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Jack, don’t think he’s going anywhere. Question was why would he say that & I have a reasonable & plausible answer.
Do I know that? Hell no, was just giving a possible answer
l don't believe there is any substance to what you are posting, this time of the year there are so many stories & rumours only a small % have substance.

Loyalty is given to friends and family well before your employer, regardless how well u are paid
And if this story was true it'd be the end of his AFL career, not just Carlton. No other club would want a player that engaged in something like that.

I think ensuring he maintained his well paid job would show loyalty to the responsibility he has to his own family. I'd like to see what friends are going to do fore him if he blows his career.

100% u don’t believe everything.

Also 100% the players talk to each other & are critical about the clubs.
Would you be willing to bullshit a close mate to get him to come work for your company?

Obviously they can’t publishing that, neither could u if u wanted to keep your job but your a shit mate if u can’t be honest
My point was if he was talking down the club to a mate he wouldn’t talk so loud that a poster on BigFooty found out about it.

And if this story was true it'd be the end of his AFL career, not just Carlton. No other club would want a player that engaged in something like that.

I think ensuring he maintained his well paid job would show loyalty to the responsibility he has to his own family. I'd like to see what friends are going to do fore him if he blows his career.
Oh bullshit, players talk behind closed doors.
If it’s a close mate they are open and honest & the mate isn’t about to go running to the press.

Houston most likely to end up at Saints. Silvagnis (plural) are very much steering him away from Carlton. That includes Jack believe it or not.
l don't believe that this is factual at all, you honestly believe Houston and his management would be taking that on board, seriously St Kilda will be going to the draft they have been burned recently going down the exact same path.
Most likely if he comes back to Melbourne it will be to one of the clubs in contention the next few years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you know that how?
Because I know what I know about Jack and the Silvagni family. Also if Houston comes to our club, Jack is one of the big reasons that I know for a fact.

SOS is a stubborn bloke but the lies about him and now Jack are rubbish.

SOS left the club years ago wonder why he hasn’t steered his own son away from the club too in the meantime.

Oh bullshit, players talk behind closed doors.
If it’s a close mate they are open and honest & the mate isn’t about to go running to the press.
If he was talking behind closed doors and it wound up in here id say he has problems including not having mates who are trustworthy. Its all just bs noise and you pick it up and run with it cause it suits the agenda you're pushing.

l don't believe that this is factual at all, you honestly believe Houston and his management would be taking that on board, seriously St Kilda will be going to the draft they have been burned recently going down the exact same path.
Most likely if he comes back to Melbourne it will be to one of the clubs in contention the next few years
It’s obvious he’s a StKilda supporter stirring trouble.

If he was talking behind closed doors and it wound up in here id say he has problems including not having mates who are trustworthy. Its all just bs noise and you pick it up and run with it cause it suits the agenda you're pushing.
I was not pushing the rumour at all. Gave a reason why.
Was pushing your “club/employer first” narrative & the ludicrous notion that u would put a club before a close mate & that the players all don’t talk about a whole heap of shit about stuff that would get anyone sacked.

I was not pushing the rumour at all. Gave a reason why.
Was pushing your “club/employer first” narrative & the ludicrous notion that u would put a club before a close mate & that the players all don’t talk about a whole heap of shit about stuff that would get anyone sacked.
Okay lmao, I'm pushing the 'ludicrous ' ideas? Silly me.

Crikey loopy season alright
Pull up a pew Eskie and enjoy the show

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back