Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong, Collingwood, all being aggressive. Hawthorn very smart work.

I sure hope we are being very smart to add pieces that will help us take the next step.

Rather than thinking we are already there, and going after Houston and pay whatever.

I want role players that will be part of best 22, and not for the sake of it.

I have this feeling we are getting 32 year old Haynes and nothing else.

Yep im negative, but you have to be with this team so you dont get let down.

Dont get me wrong, would love some high draft picks, but we need some 25 year old big bodies for the now while the young ones come on without pressure.

Pies have are close to locking up Giants Free Agent Harry Perryman, good get for them, just what they need, quality defensive mid type.

Sorry but I can't. I have shared with a Mod so it can be revealed when appropriate whether right or wrong.

Stick to your guns bruv.

I can wait.

For me personally, 85% of pre-trade information is tabloid and I digest it purely as that.

I love those that aren't ITK who speculate scenarios and potential trades. Nobody has ever nailed one of them but they get a kick out of the process.

Nobody has a right to cast stones at whatever vital part we contribute to what everyone enjoys so immensely.

Bakers, bake away. I am not going to screw around with anyone's recipes or force supply as a happy and content consumer.

Keep it coming baggers. 'Tis the season. :)

Interesting that the Cats after going with the ' no dickheads ' policy for many years have seemingly tossed it away this trade period. Football ability is the most important quality it seems.

Interesting that the Cats after going with the ' no dickheads ' policy for many years have seemingly tossed it away this trade period. Football ability is the most important quality it seems.

Always was and always will be for the vast majority of clubs

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t see what the point is of trying to belittle a poster for their rumours.

There is one poster on here who I doubt has got much right in terms of their mail over the years. Does it matter? Hardly. It’s all a bit of fun. And over time you learn to work out who might have an inkling of what is going on and whose info is a bit more shaky.

I like to read some of the rumours that pop up. And I hate to see people who share even any small insights they receive being hounded for what they have provided. We’ve lost too many good posters over the years to see it all happen again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people are underestimating the need for our club to get some quality young player into the list. We need that far more than a 29 year old half back.

Two mid first founders in a deep draft, two father sons and a couple of free agents (Haynes, Membrey) is a good trade period. Could we also get a couple of 2nds for Kennedy and Owies, and trade them to Brisbane for 18? Probably not but it could happen.

Get JSOS back. Another year into Moir. An AFL preseason into Lord. A proper fitness program. A hopefully fit Curnow. And we go again.

Geelong, Collingwood, all being aggressive. Hawthorn very smart work.

I sure hope we are being very smart to add pieces that will help us take the next step.

Rather than thinking we are already there, and going after Houston and pay whatever.

I want role players that will be part of best 22, and not for the sake of it.

I have this feeling we are getting 32 year old Haynes and nothing else.

Yep im negative, but you have to be with this team so you dont get let down.

Dont get me wrong, would love some high draft picks, but we need some 25 year old big bodies for the now while the young ones come on without pressure.
We have the biggest body - Crippa, Cerra isn’t a light weight & im not a fan of him in our mids going forward but id hide behind Hewett in a trench any day!
Doc isn’t about to let our kids get smaked either.
We have protection, we need pace.

If the SDK stuff from Hannebery has substance, we should absolutely ask the question. I am sure we already would have. Would cost a fair bit you’d imagine though. Much more needed over Houston.

Brisbane/Sydney etc have all proven to me though you don’t need 2 gun KPDs to be successful, we just need someone to play their role very very well. A stopper at FB to allow Weiters to have his intercept game firing would be ideal

It seems Dogs fans seem to think they’re in the race for him, mainly due to Smith moving to the Cattery. Been seeing that for the last 5-6 days

They’ve finished lunch. They’re browsing in Readings at the moment. Petracca has a stack of Murakami in his hands. I wonder if he’ll pull the trigger
I saw that Trac had 2 pieces of cake with his short black at the end of lunch.
I’m a little concerned what his skin folds will look like day 1 of pre season

850K for 7 years for a B grader is bold move. There would be a few Pies looking at their deals and being envious
It's sounds insane but if they think he'll help take them back into contention than it might be worth it. No picks needed. Salary cap only going up. Steele and Pendles will be gone soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back