Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless someone has direct contact with Jack none of us could know for sure what has transpired between the two...

Having said that I dont see why Jack or anyone for that matter wouldn't let a close mate know what its like at their club...if the close mate asked for their opinion.

At the very least Jack should give his genuine opinion - good and bad, so his close mate can make a more informed decision.

I think many are missing the point, if Jack did really say that, why would he not request a trade himself?

I think many are missing the point, if Jack did really say that, why would he not request a trade himself?
If he was genuinely not happy then that’s true…he should be asking for a trade.

Imo he’d want to stay a blue even if he wasn’t happy with the “perceived poor handling” of his dad’s departure.

Let’s face it he grew spending a lot of time at Carlton from his early childhood.

If however, he gets squeezed out of best 22 next season or beyond he may look for other opportunities.

Last edited:
Yep. Sometimes I feel like posting a statement like "Harley Reid has told WCE he wants out and will only go to Carlton"

BUT I don't want to be repsonsible for all the heart attacks and blowing the place up :cool:
Do it anyway, I find the blow ups quite funny.

That is the reason its called a Rumour File anf not a Fact File

100% u don’t believe everything.

Also 100% the players talk to each other & are critical about the clubs.
Would you be willing to bullshit a close mate to get him to come work for your company?

Obviously they can’t publishing that, neither could u if u wanted to keep your job but your a shit mate if u can’t be honest
This is Carlton. What's not to love?

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering how that conversation may have gone, but lucky to have a copy of the transcript

Jack - "Dan don't come to Carlton, joints shite"

Dan - "What? Really that bad?"

Jack - "Yeap, just horrendous"

Dan - "Why are you still there then?"
Jack: no one else wants me

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Screaming Homer Simpson GIF

TBH all this talk on JSOS is neither here nor there...lets face it he isnt an integral part of the blues line up...hes a very handy depth player...

I think you will find he is integral when fit. They play him as the second ruck and he works super hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back