Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Cleary on Fireball Friday saying he’s still not ruling out Petracca leaving Melbourne
Plotting Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Truthfully I thought it would still be an option. If he was that disillusioned with that club, he's not all of a sudden going to be fine. If (huge if) something can be arranged, I think it'll get done. Whether that's us or elsewhere, I don't know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When are we likely to hear of any changes - delisting's/players requesting trades?

I thought it might have been this week?
suspect the club is still in review with finalisation today. we will get the drips of delistings from today imo

Noticed that post is deleted.

You mean this post.

Not deleted!

Not too much beyond belief with the Huston and SOS chat, it’s Stephen’s job to recruit players to his club, so of course he is trying to steer him away from the Blues, maybe Ben Silvagni is too, maybe Dan has asked Jack is Voss is a good coach and Jack has said, i dont think so.

Then just like what happens here, someone hears it and goes.

Jack is bad mouthing the club and is convincing players not to come, words are put in peoples mouths, mayo is added.

On Jack Silvagni

I can tell you that Jack was very open about convincing Dan to come to Carlton.

I shared this with a couple of my regular mates here days (maybe a full week) before the media started linking Dan to Carlton. I may have even shared it here when the media finally reported on it.

That was probably 2-3 weeks before finals.

I don't believe that has changed whatsoever.

The latest info that I have on Jack is that he (may) feels he may have to "push shit up hill" to get his spot back in the team next year. It came across as though he is driven and focused on doing what it takes but is very mindful of the realities of our lineup going into next year.
Jack is an automatc replacement for Pitto + he becomes a contested midfielder when ball hits ground + he presents and works his backside off when in the fwd line to score or keep it locked in there

We have missed every element of Jack's game this year (maybe sometimes inaccurate for goal but gee, he's got plenty of mates there!!!)

I think Houston is going to happen, because Dan wants it to happen, Voss wants it to happen and we are happy to sell future picks and there will be teams who will want to trade out their current first round for next year's (Richmond)

It will be one of those big complicated ones where a lot of pick swapping happens

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back