Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Jsos, who isn't considered a lock, gets dropped, so he is hard done by and or not a "favourite"

Whether a player is liked or not, no coach would drop a player if they thought it would cause a loss

Context is important in those situations. How has the form been leading up to the dropping? Are players in worse form staying in the side?

Context is important in those situations. How has the form been leading up to the dropping? Are players in worse form staying in the side?

Jack hasn't played all year, 16 and 21 previously, not sure he has been hard done by given most people don't have him as a lock

So when SOS left GWS for Carlton we ended up recruiting a lot of GWS discards. Now he’s at St Kilda and history repeats? I don’t think SOS is a great list manager, to be honest.
Can’t help but feel it’s low risk high potential reward

Player pays off- guru status

Player doenst work out- didn’t cost a lot trade wise or $’s

Although with the latter, too many of those and your list gets clogged and which stuffs you on the rebound

Jack hasn't played all year, 16 and 21 previously, not sure he has been hard done by given most people don't have him as a lock

Obviously this year is irrelevant. That's a given.

As I said, surely it is form that dictates whether a player is unlucky to be dropped or not. It's certainly not whether that player is in every supporter's best 23 or not.

I do feel he has been unlucky at times when we have dropped him to try the 2 rucks again. Remember he was dropped, then named sub when there was a late out in one game. I feel he is a victim of us playing with our structure at times. You don't, but that doesn't make either of us right, does it?

People claiming that Dow was going to embarrass Carlton by averaging 30 touches and a goal a game at the Saints

Sheesh, I can't wait until these ancient history receipts run out.

Until then, I reckon every single one of us is fair game.

Geez the guy can't catch a break with injury and then goes there? He truly angered fate somehow.

It makes zero sense. WA makes sense. Returning to Queensland makes some sense. Staying in Melbourne to go to another club, when the reason he hasn't played is due to injury ... nope.

SOS surely has to bring SPS and LOB back into the AFL too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seem to last a lifetime

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

It makes zero sense. WA makes sense. Returning to Queensland makes some sense. Staying in Melbourne to go to another club, when the reason he hasn't played is due to injury ... nope.

SOS surely has to bring SPS and LOB back into the AFL too.
His wife is from Queensland I reckon he will be playing for the lions or suns next year

Obviously this year is irrelevant. That's a given.

As I said, surely it is form that dictates whether a player is unlucky to be dropped or not. It's certainly not whether that player is in every supporter's best 23 or not.

I do feel he has been unlucky at times when we have dropped him to try the 2 rucks again. Remember he was dropped, then named sub when there was a late out in one game. I feel he is a victim of us playing with our structure at times. You don't, but that doesn't make either of us right, does it?
Early in JSoS's career the MC def preferred McGovern as third fwd tall when it was not warranted.

JSoS's discipline won out of McGovern's flakiness in the end so Mcgovern and his manager looked over at the perennially injured Marchbank and the scapregoat Plowman and said, I'm a risk here for third tall so lets try for that.

Def the club tried to prove Mcgovern's trade a success by playing him over JSoS for sweet FA output plus non stop soft tissue injuries.

JSOS was definitely on the “not a favorite list” - your words.

How was he treated badly?

It appears to me you are the one trying to make an argument, not me!
So after a game we lost last year when tackling was the focus for the game and JSOS had the most tackles and was was dropped. Type of selection integrity that has the team scratching its head

Does this news tell us he failed the medical exam at Freo ?

Maybe the St.Kilda exam is multiple choice ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back