Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

He won't be playing anywhere as he can't get on the park to start with. Hammy is cooked
Was it his hammy or calf, or the entirety of both his legs? Jokes aside, Martin, when fit and firing was brilliant for our team. Such a shame his body failed him. I wish him the best at another club. It’s worth the risk to a club that can afford to take a punt because he’s a jet.

Stephen Silvagni was a great player. But comes across as a miserable immature prick.

Did amazing in 2015 draft and managing the cap. But also had a heap of misses. (As most do)

Not to mention drafting Ben Silvagni who was always regarded as a peanut and his mate Finbar to keep him company.

The club is bigger than an individual or a family.
Have heard from an extremely good source that SOS is a very negative/half glass empty kinda guy. Such a shame he has alienated himself from our club, by his own doing. He’s my all time favourite player and maybe his ultra defensive mindset on the field carries over into his life off the field.

Last edited:

Have heard from an extremely good source that SOS is a very negative/half glass empty kinda guy. Such a shame he has alienated himself from our club, by his own doing. He’s my all time favourite player and maybe his ultra defensive mindset on the field carries over into his life off the field.
His own doing? What did he do?

Good luck to Martin and St Kilda…

Hard to really care..
Martin, sucked enough money out of our cap for FA return…

He also sucked enough times when he did finally play that he was living off the coattails of his 4 goals on his Carlton debut when Richmond were treating it like a light training session at that point. Not a big deal if he goes to that club.

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

😂 the irony and hypocrisy is staggering. Ohhh to be perfect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word on the street is that the Pies are into Marchbank.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Doesn't surprise me. They're desperately seeking a defender to replace the retired Murphy. Market is bereft of cheap KPD options. Not surprised they'd consider him. Would be surprised if he was who they landed on ultimately and even more surprised if his body held up in that role.

Will always love Marchy so all the best whenever he goes (including there).

Stephen Silvagni was a great player. But comes across as a miserable immature prick.

Did amazing in 2015 draft and managing the cap. But also had a heap of misses. (As most do)

Not to mention drafting Ben Silvagni who was always regarded as a peanut and his mate Finbar to keep him company.

The club is bigger than an individual or a family.

Loved SOS and like JSOS as players but only have to look at a few of the in-house videos with them to know the Silvagni boys are on pretty good terms with themselves.

People forget Martin was one of our best during the finals run last year. I’m generally supportive of letting him go if his salary expectations are too high, but people shouldn’t act like we’ve delisted some 5 game spud. Pretty disappointing not to see him u der a different high performance unit.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you will... just won't be at Carlton...

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back