Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t see many whinging about Owies or Martin or Marchbank being let go. Might not agree with it but they are the positions of need so we are making changes to improve. Also, hopefully keeping the list balance.

Raising players like Young, Cerra and Kennedy to trade is crazy Vossy Brisbane heights. Need to consider we’re not rebuilding but challenging. For instance, if lose Cripps for a little while, Kennedy becomes our no.1 inside bull!!!

Need to be careful what you wish for…

That's because Martin and Marchbank can't get on the park.

Owies is a limited footballer and we are tight for cap space.

If we lose Cripps, even with Kennedy, we're still ****ed.

Young was solid at the start of the season and toward the end... but he was rubbish after the first few games and there's a reason he was dropped for pretty much the rest of the season until we hit an injury crisis...

We won't be trading them for peanuts...

Does anyone here have any intel on something deano35 posted on TC saying that Young, Cerra and Kennedy have been told that they can explore trades id they wish

This is now really concerning if true because it has the potential to destroy the most important part of a team, it's harmony

Young is fine
Cerra and Kennedy...WTF????????????????????
No idea if it’s true or not…

To get top class picks or players, you’ve got to give up something decent… Its how the AFL works…

The 3 you named aren’t immune, they all did the same thing to the club that originally drafted them…

If the rumour is true, means we might have some serious stuff going on behind the scenes…

No idea if it’s true or not…

To get top class picks or players, you’ve got to give up something decent… Its how the AFL works…

The 3 you named aren’t immune, they all did the same thing to the club that originally drafted them…

If the rumour is true, means we might have some serious stuff going on behind the scenes…
This.
IMO, I think the club may be dangling Kennedy and cerra out there to see what interest there is from other clubs and what/ if any specific needs we can obtain out of it. Unfortunately, we’ve got to many of the same type of players through the midfield, so its probably the right time now for the club to be ruthless to make the changes and bring in point of difference players.

Just went on TC now and I couldn’t handle it for more than a minute. I would actually be disappointed if they weren’t charging a membership fee for a much better colour scheme. Seems like a solid money making scheme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come in peace fellas ✌️

I had heard during the week and posted on the saints board we had an interest in Cerra and would explore what that looked like.

(not saying anything was guaranteed to Happen just that there was interest.)

With us dropping out of the pursuit of Houston.

If it happened, it’s likely we could be the club who helps you facilitate a deal. Although I couldn’t imagine us parting with a top 10 pick directly for Cerra.

Come in peace fellas ✌️

I had heard during the week and posted on the saints board we had an interest in Cerra and would explore what that looked like.

If it happened, it’s likely we could be the club who helps you facilitate a deal. Although I couldn’t imagine us parting with a top 10 pick directly for Cerra.

What pick would you be parting with for Cerra then? No deal unless its a top 15 pick IMO.

What pick would you be parting with for Cerra then? No deal unless its a top 15 pick IMO.
I dunno mate.

We would hypothetically have picks 7+8+25 and full hand of future picks to get a pick in that space. We could split 8 aswell - I just can’t imagine moving it on in it’s entirety for Cerra.

Come in peace fellas ✌️

We will throw you a F3 and Cerra for your F1

The Cerra talk is interesting because i remember i think was last week on the midweek tackle the journalist from the herald sun said someone high up told him that we could get the petracca deal done with Cerra …

So maybe it’s known that Cerra is available

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back