Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

SDK just wants to join Carlton to avoid being embarrassed by his big brother again.

Tom showed some real brotherly love that game, not this McKay niceties and pretend you don't know eachother boringness, Tom went out of his way to show Sam who the big dog was.
Big brother vs twin brother dynamic there I think.

SDK definitively ruled out by Sam E. on SEN

Because it was a stupid rumour to begin with. TDK is more likely to end up in Geelong than SDK is to end up at Carlton.

Because it was a stupid rumour to begin with. TDK is more likely to end up in Geelong than SDK is to end up at Carlton.
So our new Carlton rep who appeared is not an ikn?
Just came to soften Kennedy blow?
Trying to feed us comfort food whether incorrect or not?
Said he/ she'd answer q's but hasn't reponded to my genuine effort.šŸ˜‰

So our new Carlton rep who appeared is not an ikn?
Just came to soften Kennedy blow?
Trying to feed us comfort food whether incorrect or not?
Said he/ she'd answer q's but hasn't reponded to my genuine effort.šŸ˜‰

SDK leaving Geelong just because he could might some finals. Heā€™s won a flag as a best 22 player. Heā€™s a required player.
Why TDK is more likely to end up there??

The whole brotherly love thing. Not that I actually expect it to happen, just that Geelong are known for success.

Why TDK is more likely to end up there??
Out of contract next year, they need a ruckman, have big space coming up in there cap & you would think thereā€™s an attraction to playing with his brother.
They also land big targets & itā€™s a pretty attractive place to go - so on the balance itā€™s a pretty fair comment.
Not saying it will happen, just saying why itā€™s more likely

Last edited:
Hate to burst your bubble but there was never any talk that Sicily would be involved here. By the end of 2016 Sicily had already played 25 games and kicked 30 goals in 2016.

The trade (at the end of 2016) was that we gave the Hawks a future 2nd for pick 48 (Macreadie) 66 (Williamson) and 70 (Kerr) . It was all about SOS wanting to bring in young talent quickly. Sadly some of those started well but burned out quickly.

Ironically the future 2nd ended with stkilda who used it to select Oscar Claverino.

There is no way that Hawthorn were including a young KPD player who had just kicked 30 goals in his 2nd season as part of that deal.
I distinctly remember there being at least some talk of Sicily, (who was unproven and had some attitude issues) being discussed in that deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know we are linked to Houston but who brings us closer to 17? Joe Berry, who is a lively small forward (traditionally a position that when taken high in the draft provides results in their first season) or Dan Houston off of half back with his booming 70m laser beam kicks?

I am of the opinion that Ollie or Binns can go off of half back and provide us enough run and carry whereby the benefit of Joe Berry exceeds that of Houston based on our list profile

Really curious as to what others think, maybe there is a world where we downgrade in the first round to 15 or so and thus can net Houston and Berry?

There is absolutely zero chance sdk leaves Geelong, absolutely zero. The post stating that is absolute nonsense and total made up garbage.

It's a rumour thread and totally unwarranted attacking the poster.

Don't like it, just ignore.

Simples!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back