Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

I appreciate that.
Thanks.
I'm not comforted by your answer re Jordy Russell though. I think we can do a whole lot better with the talent we have there
Don't you?
And how the ball is kicked in to forward 50...
How long until we sort that out?

I don't know who you are or if you are having a ball taking the piss.
I don't mind. It feels good to say the stuff many of us wish we could say.

Cheers.💙🐎
All players are told to lower their eyes before delivering the ball inside 50. I can tell you that is frustrating the coaches as much as the supporters especially due to them delivering the ball inside 50 excellently during training but not able to execute it in games and always bombing it inside 50.

Can’t lose Owies
We love him !!
Someone Reaction GIF

Can’t lose Owies
We love him !!
Well some of us do. Others act like he ran over their dog...then reversed and ran over it again.

Why would the Hawk's give us 3 late picks and a young KPD who pretty much played every game that season, including a final and went at close to 1.5 goals a game for a future 2nd rounder?
Dunno, but I remember it similarly to the other poster, there was certainly talk of it.

Some ordinary posting AGAIN RE bluemours last few days, Mods.

This is what I'm talking about. Soapy comes back finally and almost immediately retreats because of the tripe.

Pisses me off.

Use the report function and we will look at it Matty.

Mods don't always see everything or read every single post and not online 24/7.

Good to hear that Luke Power is well supported in the new rumour.
Senior player's "no comment" with meetings with coaches is interesting.

dare i say it, sounds balanced, reasonable and pragmatic

I do wonder though, if russell didnt have full control, who did?

Lots of differing information, much of which contradicts other rumours

I guess that could be people having different contacts within the club, some of which would be direct contacts, others 2nd, 3rd contacts

Some could also have a poster's own slant

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to gettable im becoming less optimistic about the upcoming trade period.

Not confident we are getting Houston anymore, feel we are only going to bring in Hayes and lose Owies

Do agree.

All the talk is about how good this draft is and really not confident we can satisfy Port. Also good to see the actual truth
come out re Kennedy and it just makes sense for both parties to have a look at options.

Think we'll look at a young mid at 11ish, get the Campo's and look at a durable key back (maybe state based).

Just feel that Voss wont convince Austin to sell the farm for either Houston or Trac.

The kennedy thing might help out the Houston thing if it plays out that he moves.

Last edited:
dare i say it, sounds balanced, reasonable and pragmatic

I do wonder though, if russell didnt have full control, who did?

furthermore, have been told hinkley is an absolute prick of playing players through injury. bullies & berates them until they agree to play. the allir allir concussion incident was no surprise to anyone at the club.

hopefully vossy didn't value this trait of hinkleys and bring it to carlton.

For those in the know, including Soapy V and Blue Crippto , we've heard a bit about conflicts around the game plan. Is someone able to provide some insight into what the conflict is about and who it's between? Would be great to get a bit more insight into this as it's a pretty big one and in my eyes the most important issue to address and resolve.

I don't know how to tag people.

Last edited:
Listening to gettable im becoming less optimistic about the upcoming trade period.

Not confident we are getting Houston anymore, feel we are only going to bring in Hayes and lose Owies

It’s Port canvassing other teams in an attempt to up the price. We will be forced to cough up more than we’re hoping but at the end of the day Houston isn’t going to choose a team like North with where they are in their rebuild. He will most likely nominate us I’m still confident on that. Why leave Port to go to North? Most players want success over the highest money offer.

Oh and we did very little last year. I’d be surprised if we just sat back again.. I think they realise change is needed.

For those in the know, including Soapy V, we've heard a bit about conflicts around the game plan. Is someone able to provide some insight into what the conflict is about and who it's between? Would be great to get a bit more insight into this as it's a pretty big one and in my eyes the most important issue to address and resolve.

I don't know how to tag people.

Starting with @ then start typing the username without a space after @ and you will see a drop down box after you type the 1st 3 letters, select from there who you would like to tag.

Yubby

Ah so it's Voss that's been injuring our players behind close doors. Gotta go then if that's the case
No, but have you seen the game style, the speed of the players executing it, and the injury history of our senior fringe and depth?
Wasn't that the rumour? That Voss was flogging the players when Russell wanted to pull back a little?
I thought Russell was flogging them to the point they were breaking down and it's a good part of the reason he is leaving.
I'd suggest Russell was repeatedly backing in his ability to keep perennially injured players available and trying to squeeze elite distance coverage out of them, but Voss was right there with him in terms of pushing the players on game day.

Two people way too arrogant in the wrong moments, that it almost wouldn't have mattered if Russell was cautioning to decrease training and/or matchday loads or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back