Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Well some of us do. Others act like he ran over their dog...then reversed and ran over it again.
Not entirely accurate, think he tried to reverse over it but stubbed his toe on the brake pedal…..

Hopefully they are just holding out until we see what list changes we make before locking him into a tenure & salary that best suits our TPP etc going forward.

From all reports we are at the top of his preferred list but sounds like he can only leave if Port gets enough compensation (and hopefully that’s just F1 and a little something else and not Pick 11)

It’s a bit annoying though that we have to pay a lot for half backs who were picked up in the rookie draft - Saad, Williams and now Houston.

Need to get better with the lower draft picks and rookie picks so we don’t have to pay more later.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Confident Austin wont part with pick 11 regardless of what Voss wants.

Unless Kennedy goes and we get a end of first rounder for him (is that even reasonable?) I think it's unlikely at this stage.

Our future first may be too low as well.

Yeah played VFL against Southport to test out his knee and make sure he was all good.
He had surgery on it to fix it up and hasn’t played AFL level since Round 21. So in over 5 weeks including Pre Finals bye and Cats going through to Prelim and getting the “week off”

Also while I’m here Jack Martin? WTF?!? How the hell are we linked to him.
Weird rumour…unless Rohan retires he’s probably gonna struggle to get a spot in our forward line.
A fit Jack Martin plays in every team, getting him fit is the issue

Received a notification from X

Tom Morris. Channel 7.

Liam Ryan requesting a move to Carlton.

Ended up being a fake (satire) account but was thinking when I read it that Ryan would be a good replacement for owies.

Not a fan of social media.

Confident Austin wont part with pick 11 regardless of what Voss wants.

Unless Kennedy goes and we get a end of first rounder for him (is that even reasonable?) I think it's unlikely at this stage.

Our future first may be too low as well.

I think our F1 plus this years second rounder is a pretty fair price for Houston

We won’t get something in the 20s for Kennedy but if we do trade Kennedy, Owies, Young and Carroll we should have some currency to add to our F1 that Port will be happy with

Besides Port will be happy to get our F1 plus Lukosius for Houston I would imagine - so whatever extra we provide needs to be enough for Luko so may come down to what Suns want for him - and that could also be the same as what they have to give up for Noble anyway - so the trade for Houston may very well come down to several other clubs too playing musical chairs

Guess this is the right thread for it but Petracca going on his overseas trip and missing the clubs B&F doesn't really scream to me that they're all happily moving on...

The Demons hierarchy claim they're all ok with it but you'd surely think they'd have preferred he was there.

Frost is pretty good at everything until he gets the ball.

Then he is diabolical.

Like if Liam Jones, Caleb Marchbank and Levi Casboult had a three-way love child...

You stuffed it mate. You made a GOAT post and then came back to make another joke.

You should have grabbed your coat and walked away.

Guess this is the right thread for it but Petracca going on his overseas trip and missing the clubs B&F doesn't really scream to me that they're all happily moving on...

The Demons hierarchy claim they're all ok with it but you'd surely think they'd have preferred he was there.

Surprised they needed to say anything really. Tons of players would miss their clubs BNF every year because of overseas holidays. A clubs BNF isn’t really that important.

Surprised they needed to say anything really. Tons of players would miss their clubs BNF every year because of overseas holidays. A clubs BNF isn’t really that important.
It is when it's your star player and there's just been a very big public falling out.

Put it this way, I doubt he's missed one in several years...

It is when it's your star player and there's just been a very big public falling out.

Put it this way, I doubt he's missed one in several years...

Fair enough. His latest interview sounded like confirmation that he won’t be leaving Melbourne but I also wouldn’t be surprised if he’s somewhere else next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think our F1 plus this years second rounder is a pretty fair price for Houston

We won’t get something in the 20s for Kennedy but if we do trade Kennedy, Owies, Young and Carroll we should have some currency to add to our F1 that Port will be happy with

Besides Port will be happy to get our F1 plus Lukosius for Houston I would imagine - so whatever extra we provide needs to be enough for Luko so may come down to what Suns want for him - and that could also be the same as what they have to give up for Noble anyway - so the trade for Houston may very well come down to several other clubs too playing musical chairs

Yeah I think it's a fair price but will Port.

Either way think any potential deal will go to the wire.

Fair enough. His latest interview sounded like confirmation that he won’t be leaving Melbourne but I also wouldn’t be surprised if he’s somewhere else next year.
When was the last time Cripps/Walsh etc missed a BnF?

I'm almost certain players are told to make sure they're there. It's the last real 'club' event of the season.

Last edited:
When was the last time Cripps/Walsh etc missed a BnF?

I'm almost certain players are told to make sure they're there. It's the last real 'club' event of the season.

In this case, maybe it’s Petracca subbing the event or the club telling him to take a break after what has been such a stressful period for all involved. Or maybe Melbourne intend to trade him and have told him to stay away. Who knows.

Its Thursday already...surely some good rumours... trade whispers etc..

Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Barass has been gone from here ever since SOS departed the club.

Would he interested to know if any new ITK popped up on saints board since he joined there...

If it was given the okay by the club before the media run in the last month could be nothing in it either.

Barass has been gone from here ever since SOS departed the club.

Would he interested to know if any new ITK popped up on saints board since he joined there...

Barass is Sam McClure?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back